Chapter 17

Izumi-chan: sorry for publishing a bunch of times i keep forgetting on what to type lol AND WATTPAD IS BEING A PIECE OF SHIT MAI GOD SOMEONE HELP ME FFS

how do you write a story lol i don't remember.

BTW, VOTING OF THE ANIME FOR THE PLOT IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AT THE END. You may vote only once per anime but you are allowed to vote for multiple animes. :))

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:    

"All right Let's go tease him after we eat.." Syo exclaimed as he had a determined look on his face. "Well, he can't help being teased for this." Tokiya pointed out. Hijirikawa then let out a chuckle which then became a laugh. His laugh was contagious that I started laughing too, followed by everyone else.

"Now that that's decided, let's eat!" Syo exclaimed before stuffing his face with food.

On with Chapter 17:

(Y/N)'S POV

After eating, it was already dark outside and everyone decided to do their own thing. Reiji, Ranmaru, Ai and Camus 《i can never decide to put their names only or with '-kun'..》 decided to take a bath, but then I'd be left alone, and I don't like that idea one bit. So I forced Camus and Ai, who are my 'roommates', to stay with me in the cabin until Reiji and Ranmaru finish their bath.

As I was (whatever-you-were-doing), I suddenly heard a melodic voice singing from outside, so did Ai and Camus. The three of us exited the cabin to find out where was the voice coming from, only to find out that it was from somewhere further away.

The three of us then walked, or more like jogged, towards the voice. We met Reiji and Ranmaru, who were wearing robes, along the way. We then made our way once again, and finally arrived at where the sweet and melodic voice had been coming from, and to find out that STARISH along with Nanami were there first.

As we stopped in our tracks, a glowing heart was floating towards me. I watched as it slowly made its way towards me and 'pop' it goes as music notes float out of it.

"What was that? It sounded really good." I questioned. "Yeah, I can't believe it." Hijirikawa said. "It's a miracle." Cecil said. "The Muses were in that harmony just now." he added.

"Could it be Cecil's voice goes really well with ours?" Ittoki asked. 《I got really lazy sorry》

After much discussion, Cecil became part of STARISH, I think.. I may or may not have spaced out halfway haha..Anyways

"Seriously?" Ranmaru said. "This is getting crazy." Reiji stated. Afterwards, we all went back to the cabins or continue what we were doing.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: sorry for making the chapter so short! This is one of the times when I'm able to write this story for you guys. BE GRATEFUL >:( . But really tho, sorry for short and crappy chapter, kinda rusty here :'). SEE YOU WHENEVER I SEE YOU :))))))

~'~'~'~'~'~'~VOTE HERE~'~'~'~'~'~'~

the plot is pasted here in case you have forgotten.

You may only vote ONCE per anime but you are allowed to vote for multiple animes :))

-reader WAS an outcast/friend with benefit in middle school but not in high school
-she still thinks she is, but she is not.
-she actually has a great group of friends who actually loves and cares for her.
- ...and life goes on

======ANIMES=====

PRINCE OF STRIDE

HAIKYUU

ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM

KUROKO NO BASKET

ALL OUT!!

TORADORA

OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB

UTA NO PRINCE-SAMA SEASON 1??

SERVAMP

SWORD ART ONLINE

FREE! IWATOBI SWIM CLUB

DIABOLIK LOVERS??

AO NO EXORCIST

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※