Chapter 13

Izumi-chan: I'm sorry for making 3 chapters of reader x ittoki, unless you like don't mind that is.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Are you okay now?" Ittoki asked as he looked at you. "Yeah, I've calmed down a little." (Y/n) said as she placed her hand above her heart. "R-Really? That's good." Ittoki said. "I can't calm down at all!" Ittoki said in his mind as his heart was racing from holding your hand.

"Shall we go, then?" the red-head asked. "Okay." you answered before both of you walked into the house.

On with Chapter 13:

3RD PERSON POV

After walking through the haunted house, (Y/n) and Ittoki reached a bright and cheerful looking room, unlike the beginning of the haunted house where it was dim and gloomy.

"Wow! This is amazing." (Y/n) said as she looked around the small room. "Did the children do all of this?" she added as she continued looking around. "Those kids... This isn't scary at all." Ittoki stated as he did the same thing as the (blond/brunette/ravenette/etc).

(Y/n) then giggled. "It's so cute." she said with an adorable smile. "I'd be happy to come back to such a fun haunted house again and again." she admitted, "Really?! I guess you're right." the red-head responded.

(Y/n) then called Ittoki to look at a note she had found. The note was done by the children. "How adorable." the composer said as she read out the contents. "They really are your family, Ittoki-kun." she added,

"You're always so cheerful, kind, and warm. I wondered how you ended up that way." You stated as you remembered seeing Ittoki while he was with his group. "I'm glad I got to come here. We haven't known each other for long but, I feel like I understand you better than I did before." (Y/n) said as she looked up at Ittoki.

"It makes me..happy." (Y/n) admitted as she looked down at the floor with a small blush. "What? Really?" Ittoki couldn't believe what he had heard as he leaned down to the shorter one's face.

"I'll tell you more. I'll tell you anything, so just ask." this caused (Y/n) to look up at Ittoki with a curious glance. "The truth is, I.. I.. I.." before Ittoki could finish his statement, a 'ghost' dropped down from the ceiling in between the two, causing them to step away from it and scream in terror.

TIME SKIP

The bazaar turned out well despite not having any customers in the first place. But thanks to Ittoki's singing, he managed to catch the attention of people who were nearby. Now, you were in the president's office with Nanami.

(Y/N)'S POV

"I heard the news." Shining stated as he stood up from his feet and brought his arms up in a 'V' pose. "Today was a very happy day." he added before climbing over the desk,as usual.

"By the way, Miss (L/n) and Miss Nanami... Have you finished the new song for your respective groups, STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT, I asked for?" Shining asked as he moved his face closer to ours.

"Yes." I answered "Yes. I actually brought something with me today." Nanami said as she handed the music scores in her hands towards the red-headed man. "I wrote a few songs." Nanami added before the music scores in her hands were taken away and inspected by Shining.

'So that's what she's been doing late at night everyday..' I thought, recalling the moments where I see Nanami working hard at her desk with a small lamp, allowing her to see well in the darkness.

"If you would choose one of them..." Nanami was interrupted by Shining, who threw the music scores onto his table. The both of us were confused by our boss' actions, afraid of the consequences that were to come.

But instead, it was the opposite. "That's great. Keep writing more songs." Shining suggested as he moved his arms around to express his feelings. We were once again, confused by Shining's actions.

"This is a battle of numbers. The more likely you are to produce a hit." He added. "What do you mean, a hit?" Nanami asked. I was about to answer Nanami but instead got interrupted by Shining who assured Nanami not to worry about it and to just keep on writing.

I deadpanned and had animated tears flowing down my face as I was basically ignored by the one who called me here.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: Ren x reader chapters next! I think...I don't remember...

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas