Chapter 27

Izumi-chan: ITS THE FINAL CHAPTER GUYS

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

After finishing singing, I was panting. I looked at the cheering audience and saw the person I've been wanting to see all these years. He was sitting in his seat as he was smiling down at me. I smiled back at him before walking back to the back stage to prepare for the next song.

On with Chapter 27:

(Y/N)'S POV

The next song that I sang, with QUARTET NIGHT, was Poison Kiss. I managed to sing song parts and dance along with them,although it was kinda weird to see a fifth member in QUARTET NIGHT.

Fortunately, we ended on a good note and the audience went wild. After finishing the song, we stood in a straight line with me in the middle and bowed to the audience before waving towards them as we walked to the back stage.

Evil laughs were then heard. In the middle of the stage, Shining-san and Raging Otori were standing on poles(?).

"What's this? Raging Otori and Shining Saotome! The presidents of both agencies have arrived! The time has come to finally settle their long-standing feud!" the host said before Raging Otori 'summoned' HEAVENS after saying some words to Shining.

We quickly walked away to the changing rooms and changed into something less formal and simpler before making our way to the seats. "You should sing with us more often, (Y/n)-chan. Your voice fits in perfectly with ours when we sang just now." Rei-kun said as Camus and Kuro-kun nodded their heads in agreement and Ai-kun said "Agreed."

I blushed as I got complimented by them. "I-I'll think about it." I stuttered before increasing my pace to head to the seats. During the short time we took to change back into normal clothing, we missed half of HEAVENS' song, but it was still pretty amazing. The crowd then cheered as they waved their glow sticks in excitement.

"That was surprising, wasn't it, Hyuga-san?" the host asked. "I had no idea they were this good. Their scorching singing still burns in my skin." Hyuga-san said as he was still shocked. "HEAVENS has shown us something truly unbelievable." the host said.

"How can they be so good?" Rei-kun asked no one in particular as I thought of the same thing too. "I can't believe they're amateurs." Camus said. "They've grown even stronger than before." Ai-kun stated.

'Please win this STARISH..' I thought before Ringo-san interviewed HEAVENS, who mocked STARISH as they announced their victory before STARISH even had the chance to perfom.

"This isn't good. At this rate, they..." Rei-kun said before standing up and walking away. "Rei-kun?" I questioned. "Hey." Kuro-kun called out, causing Rei-kun to stop in his tracks. "You know they can't rely on anyone else onstage." Kuro-ku added.

"I know. I know, but..." Rei-kun tried to say. "Once the curtain goes up, they're the only ones who can bring it back down." Kurokun said as Rei-kun went back to his seat. "Believe in them, Rei-kun." I said to him as I smiled.

"STARISH is experiencing the overwhelming power of HEAVENS. After their impressive debut song, "Maji LOVE 1000%", what will they sing next? Wait and see after this!" the host said as the audience continued chanting "HEAVENS concert!"

==TIME SKIP==

As it was almost time for STARISH's appearance, the crowd began chanting for STARISH.