Chapter 5

Izumi-chan: Thanks to  @hannahclemens37 for the character's names, which I forgot about I'm sorry. But I will use the names in STARISH (Shinomiya, Tokiya, Ren, Ittoki, Syo and Hijirikawa. Except for Cecil.)

I skipped some parts because you know,, I'm lazy..

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

A few seconds after, Nanami sweatdropped and gasp as she realized the words that came out of her mouth. "N-Never mind!" she shouted out with a red face.

On with Chapter 5:

(Y/N)'S POV

TIME SKIP TO THE UH GARDEN I THINK

'Am I third-wheeling this harem?' I thought while sweatdropping as I witnessed STARISH protecting (their) Nanami from this, new guy, whatever his name is. I decided to accompany Nanami since I wanted to know her and STARISH more, and because QUARTET NIGHT decided to go somewhere..

Suddenly, a familiar laugh is heard. "This voice!" Shinomiya said. I then see a dark figure behind Nanami, Tokiya and Hijirikawa. The three noticed it as well and immediately turned around. "President, when did you get here?!

"Allow me to introduce you. His name is Aijima Cecil. He is the Prince of Agnapolis, the land of music." Shining said as he pranced towards the new guy. "He's a real-life prince, he is." Shining added as the prince looked at me with a charming smile.

I blushed as I noticed his actions and looked to the side. "A prince?!" "What is he doing here?!" I heard from the singers. "I scouted him." Shining said in a singing voice as he danced around. "Ehhh?" Nanami gasped.

There was suddenly a strong wind as a helicopter was above us. "That's right. Starting today, Mr Aijima is a member of the Master Course, just like you." Shining tried to say over the loud sound of the helicopter. "Boys and girls, play nicely together." He said before flying away with the helicopter by grabbing the rope that was let down.

"I've got a meeting, so...Bye, bye, bye!" Shining shouted while flying away. 'Do I really work for this guy?' I thought while looking at my boss who was in the sky. "Cecil-san is joining the Master Course..." Nanami said to herself.

"I told you..I will be by your side from now on..." Cecil said as he looked towards Nanami. I walked towards the latter and whispered into her ear "Is this the prince you were referring to?"

Nanami blushed slightly and turned towards me. "How did you know?" She whisper-shouted into my ear. "Lucky guess." I answered as I walked away to find my own idol group to take care of.

TIME SKIP

"Is that him?" Camus asked me as we looked at the group from a distance. I nodded my head before Camus shouted "Shut up, you fools!". I deadpanned as I thought 'Typical, Camus. And I thought he would be polite.'

"To speak so boldly of love in this Master Course...You are fools!" He added before snow was blown into the room as he making his (fabulous) entrance. "Wh-What's going on?!" I heard Ittoki shout as everyone was shielding from the strong and cold wind.

A spotlight was shone on him as he posed and introduced himself. "I am the Count of the Silk Palace from the country of Permafrost!" Camus then leaped towards the group with a serious face. "I am a knight in service of the queen!" he stated while skating in front of Cecil.

I held my laughter in as I saw him did this. "I am the idol of ancient and honorable origin, Camus!" He said as he stood up and posed majestically. I slowly walked towards the group as they were conversing with Camus. When I finally arrived beside Camus, he looked at me before saying, "Very well. Come outside."

TO THE OUTSIDE GARDEN THINGY

"These are the president's special, idol training cards." Camus said as he pointed to the enlarged version of Karuta cards that was on the grass. "Compete against STARISH using these and show us just how good you are." Camus explained the objective.

I was writing a new song for QUARTET NIGHT by the side when I heard Rei-kun said out "EH? Looks like they're doing something interesting." as Ai-kun and Kuro-kun stood behind. "Rei-kun?" I called as I walked towards them.

"It's one of the training exercises for people new to the Master Course." Ai-kun explained. "A battle between amateurs...He's a perfect match for you." Kuro-kun said. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We're just walking by, (Y/n)-chan~" Rei-kun said as he pat my head.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas