Chapter 8

Izumi-chan: ayeeee 1k reads weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Also, I created an instagram account for anime clips and photos. Support the account if you wish :) .the name will be at the end of the story

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"I see. Thank you, (Y/n)-chan!" Nanami thanked me as she went to work on writing a new song for the idol group, STARISH. "No problem." I answered lazily as I laid on my bed after having a good meal. 《totally me irl》

On with Chapter 8:

(Y/N)'S POV

"Syo, I'll help you." I witnessed Shinomiya asking Syo, but got rejected as Syo said he could do it himself. Syo was upset that he couldn't do a particular stunt during the movie shoot and is now working hard in the gym that we have.

We, STARISH, QUARTET NIGHT and I, were just observing from afar. "He's pretty into it." Hijirikawa stated. "Apparently, Ryuuya asked the director to let him try again.. But he can't do it." Ai-kun said as we all faced towards him.

"What?" I asked. "He's too eager and stiff. He won't be able to use his full power." Ai-kun explained. "For best results, you need to relax. A relaxed, natural stance is best." Ren said.

"I wonder if there's anything we can do to help him." Ittoki suggested as he continued looking at his friend. "Shorty's a man. There's nothing for us to do this time." Ren stated as Syo continued working hard.

NEXT DAY

SYO'S POV

"What's wrong with me? I even forgot my change of clothes." I said as I threw my hat and jacket onto a chair at the movie set. "There." I said as I strapped the equipment to practice my jumping.

"Syo?" I heard a familiar voice call out. "That voice.." I said as I walked out of the 'tower' and looked around. "Syo!" I heard from the other tower. I looked and saw familiar (h/c) hair with (e/c) eyes and (your-outfit).

"(Y/n)-senpai, what are you doing here?" I asked with curiosity. She lifted up the bag in her hand and said "I brought the bag you forgot. Nanami was too sick to do so." She then began walking towards me, not noticing the gap between the two platforms.

Once she realized, she gasped from shock and managed to fall backwards, onto her butt. "S-so high! Syo, do you always practice up here?" she freaked out before noticing my bag falling off the ledge.

"(Y/n)-senpai!" I shouted as she tried to grab my bag and fall off the edge. Fortunately, she managed to grab the platform, letting my bag fall instead. "(Y/n)-senpai!" I shouted as I see her struggling to hold on.

"Damn it!" I exclaimed and ran back, to get a head start. "Maximum..Manliness!" I cried out as I managed to reach the other platform and pulled (Y/n) up to safety. She then began to cry while hugging me tightly. "Th-Thank you, S-Syo. I was s-so scared." "I'm glad you're ok.."

As we made our way down, I thanked (Y/n)-senpai, 'cause I made the jump I've been working hard for.

NEXT DAY

(Y/N)'S POV

I was at the movie set with Cecil and Shinomiya, observing Syo. Speaking of Syo, he was currently at the castle, about to do the stunt. When he started to run, I felt nervous. What if he falls? What if an accident happens.

But in the end, I trust him that he could make the jump. And he did. When he reached the other side safely, I cheered along with the camera crew. Cecil and Shinomiya just smiled, feeling proud for Syo. I saw Syo himself cheer as he looked down at us from above.

The next day, I met up with the movie star outside and praised him for his success. "Syo, I saw it!" I exclaimed as I ran towards him. "You were so cool and wonderful!" I added. "Huh? R-Really?" he asked me with a slight blush.

"Yea! You were like an actual hero! You did all this awesome moves too!" I somehow managed to rambled on while making sound effects. I then realized Syo was staring at me and stopped what I was doing.

"S-Sorry for being weird and all, haha.." I apologized while looking down with embarrassment. I then heard Syo laughed. "I didn't know you were that kind of person, senpai."

I just giggled along with him. "Apparently, the story is continuing, so they asked me if I'd act again." he said. "That's amazing, Syo!" I praised him. "Honestly, it's all thanks to you." Syo said as he looked at me with a small smile.

I tilted my head towards the side with confusion. "What did I do?" I asked. "You made me jump the gap, and thanks to you, I got to have a role in the continuation of the movie. Without that incident happening, I wonder what will happen to my role, and most importantly, your safety."

I blushed from his words as he cared for my safety. "Anyways, I'm fired up! I will make STARISH win the Uta Prince Award! But first.. I'll form my own fan club and recruit members!" I giggled at his enthusiasm and responded him with "I'll join!"

"What good will that do?" Syo sweatdropped as he asked. "Can't I?" I asked back. "It's not like you can't, but...Okay I've got something special!" Syo said as he took off his hat and placed it on my head.

He smiled and said "It's your certificate of membership." I was quiet for a moment before showing a wide smile "Thank you, Syo-chan!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: I'm being kind and publishing it earlier than usual. Cause' why not?

[EDIT]: WATTPAD MESSED UP THE CHAPTER AND I HAD TO REPUBLISH GODDAMIT

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! :

- boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas