Chapter 20

Recap:

"How naive of them." Kuro-kun said as he closed the magazine. "They'll never last in this world if they keep pretending they're friends." Kuro-kun added as I looked at him, before looking back at STARISH. 'I hope their future will be alright, actually.' I thought before continuing to eat.

On with Chapter 20:

(Y/N)'S POV

After eating , I went with QUARTET NIGHT to their cabin discuss about their new upcoming and just to hang out until something interesting happens, I guess?

"So (N/n)-chan, you got an email from a modeling company again, right?" Rei-kun mentioned, causing the other 3 males to look towards me. I flinched under their gaze and nodded slightly. "Yeah.." I responded awkwardly.

"What company is it for this time?" surprisingly, Camus asked. My eyes widened slightly and I didn't answer for a second because I didn't expect Camus would be so interested in the topic. "Uhm, I didn't really catch the name of the company but I know its for a clothes company as usual.." I replied. actually forgetting the name of the company because I only read it once.

"Oh! And apparently I need to do an advertisement for the spectacle shop that I buy my glasses from 《if you don't wear glasses, then imagine it as your reading glasses》." I added.

We continued talking about our lives and the song until we heard singing coming from outside. All of us looked out the window to see STARISH, Shining-san, Ringo-san and Hyuga-san around Nanami-chan, who was playing the keyboard. 《is that what we call the teachers cause I don't remember at all..》

All 5 of us exited the cabin and walked towards the group. "Guys, what are you doing?" Rei-kun asked as the five of us walked closer before stopping. My widened my eyes as I was enveloped in a glowing pink light, and it seems like I wasn't the only one that experienced this as I heard Rei-kun say "What's going on?".

It then felt as if I was sucked into a portal and falling out of it. Instead of landing on the hard ground, I bounced off the heart filled ground and landed on a floating green heart that Ai-kun was on. I would've fallen off the heart if it weren't for Ai-kun holding me close to him.

 I would've fallen off the heart if it weren't for Ai-kun holding me close to him

《 ^^ picture above because the description doesn't make sense at all》

'It sounds so, so, euphoric, so gentle, so smooth..' I thought as I tried to describe the song using words. 'Is this STARISH's true form?' was my last thought before I was snapped back into reality.

"Amazing. I had no idea it would create such a wonderful harmony." Nanami said. "Wow" Syosaid. "That was awesome." Ittoki commented. "Aijima." Hijirikawa called out, causing the other members to look at Cecil.

"I thought music connected people and the gods. But Haruka's songs also connect people to other people." Cecil pointed out as he observed the score sheet in his hands, especially the part which has the phrase "Let's connect with each other". "I want to bring lots of smiles to everyone's faces. I want to sing with everyone forever. I will have another meeting like this." Cecil added.

"I was jealous of the bond between everyone else and Haruka, so I... I..." Cecil said, unable to complete his sentence due to him remembering what he did 《I don't remember if I included the part where Cecil was cocky in the beginning in the story.. did i??》. "That's enough. We understand how you feel." Hijirikawa said before the group and Nanami started to say a few more words.

I got distracted at that time until I heard Cecil exclaim "President, please make me a member of STARISH." before bowing towards Shining-san and with Nanami following his actions.

Shining-san was silent for a few seconds, before suddenly shouting something like "AHHHHHHHH". I looked at him with a straight face, same with QUARTET NIGHT, because too used to his actions.

"This song and the seven of you.." Shining-san started, "As the president of Shining Agency, I cannot abandon that here. I shall officially name you again. The seven of you are.. Starting today, you are the new STARISH!"

Everyone there was so excited and happy that they managed to become a group together. "As soon as I heard it, it came to me... The title of this song is Maji LOVE 2000%" Shining-san announced dramatically as STARISH said the '2000%' part in unison.

"My, my, my. You're starting to get the picture. Well, I must go to speak with key government officials immediately to protect Mister Aijima from-" Shining-san was cut off by Cecil as he was shown that the king of Agnapolis' permit that allows Cecil to become a member of STARISH.

"I can't read it.." I mumbled to myself as I saw the unknown language on the scroll. Shining-san then took the scroll using his robot hand thingy 《the one that has an extendable arm and a hand that looks like a 'C'》. He then opened the scroll to read it, I think, before saying "B-B-Bravo!"

"Those kids.." Kuro-kun said. "He no only refused to succeed the throne, but he got a permit as well." Camus stated. "I sent this to Agnapolis out of curiosity." Rei-kun said as he took out a paper from his pocket.

I took the paper into my hands and Camus leaned over me to read it as well. I gasped slightly as I saw that it was actually one of the scoresheets of Maji LOVE 2000%. "I didn't think he'd complete it so perfectly." Rei-kun admitted as I looked at him.

"You.." Camus said.

But Camus didn't manage to complete his sentence when beams of light shot into the sky. "Good evening, idol fans of the nation! " a voice said from somewhere and the beams of light were actually spotlights. "We bring you live news of the Uta Prince Brand New Award, the rare title that is awarded when brilliant, new idols appear! Two groups have been nominated!" the voice said before a screen appeared in the sky.

"The first group is... STARISH" the voice said as the screen showed coloured silhouettes of STARISH and their logo. "The second group is.. HEAVENS." the voice said again as the screen showed three people of about my age, I think, and their logo.

"They have amazing aura.." I commented as I studied the screen

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: EXAMS ARE OVER YAS EXPECT MORE UPDATES I GUESS?? NO WAIT DONT,, I DONT WANT TO GIVE YALL FALSE HOPE

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※