Chapter 16

Izumi-chan: I'm sorry but I had to skip the episode about Shinomiya... I couldn't think of any content T^T

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"No, thank the composer of STARISH for making Ren's song. It would have been more chaotic if it weren't for her." I nodded my head as I agreed with him.

On with Chapter 16:

(Y/N)'S POV

I alighted the bus with STARISH and Quartet Night as we had reached the company's resort house. "Amazing." Syo said. "I had no idea our agency had a resort house like this." Ittoki mentioned.

"With everything from recording studios to hot springs, it's a special facility." Reiji explained as he held my hand. On the way here, I slept in the bus while leaning against Ai, who did not mind at all. I yawned and rubbed my eyes as tears started to form.

"I haven't had a break in a long time. I'm really going to enjoy this!" Syo exclaimed as he stretched. "It's a special arrangement from Shining, so make sure you don't cut loose too much." Ai explained.

Syo's expression then turned into a deadpan as he answered Ai with a "I know that."

The two of the groups then separated to do whatever they wish to do. Since I was still half awake/ half asleep, I was practically pulled towards our cabins(?). I placed my bag in my room and sat with the rest of the group.

3RD PERSON POV

"Why do we have to accompany them on their vacation?" Ranmaru asked as he sat across Camus. (Y/n) was sitting at the side of the table, now more awake and drinking her (tea/coffee/warm drink etc.) and Reiji was nowhere to be found.

"Because no one knows what they'll do if we leave them on their own." Ai stated as he was leaning against the fence beside the table. After taking a sip from his drink, Camus said "It's a vacation for us as well. Each of us spend it as we see fit."

"Yay!" Reiji suddenly exclaimed, causing the four to turn towards him. "Is everybody having fun?" he asked as he held up a bucket, a fishing net (the one on the stick) while wearing a fishing vest as he stood behind (Y/n).

"Why don't we all go fishing together?" Reiji asked before getting rejected bluntly by Camus and Ranmaru. "Go by yourself." They said. "I pass." Ai said. "What? Rei sad..." Reiji cried as he had animated tears come out from his eyes. "What about you, (Y/n)-chan?" he asked hopefully.

"Ah, sorry, Rei-chan.. but I would like to pass as well.." (Y/n) said a bit guiltily. Reiji then cried more as he wrapped his arms around (Y/n) from behind and shook her from side to side.

TIME SKIP

(Y/N)'S POV

Since I had nothing else to do and it was almost time for dinner, I decided to help STARISH with making the food. Hijirikawa and I traded advice and tips on cooking as we prepared the food.

After all the food has been prepared, Haru-chan had finally arrived and told us something. "Say what?! Cecil wants to become an idol?" Syo questioned Haru-chan's words.

Everyone, including me, was shocked to hear the news as we stopped what we were doing. "Why not? I'll support him." I said from my position, which was helping to serve the food beside Ittoki, Reiji nodding at my words.

"Well, he does have the right character." Ai stated. "It's just a casual suggestion. I can't have people becoming idols over something like that." Ranmaru scoffed before taking a bite out of his food.

"He seemed to be studying seriously lately. That must have been what it was about." Hijirikawa stated. "Could he have been wondering about it for a while?" Ittoki questioned. "Now that you mention it, he hasn't spent any time with us since coming here." Shinomiya pointed out.

"So, where's Ceci?" Ren asked. "He said his heart was so full he didn't want to eat anything." Haru-chan stated. "His heart was full? Unbelievable. After insisting he wasn't interested in becoming an idol..." Syo said.

"All right Let's go tease him after we eat.." Syo exclaimed as he had a determined look on his face. "Well, he can't help being teased for this." Tokiya pointed out. Hijirikawa then let out a chuckle which then became a laugh. His laugh was contagious that I started laughing too, followed by everyone else.

"Now that that's decided, let's eat!" Syo exclaimed before stuffing his face with food.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: I'll be very busy this year so be prepared for very, very slow updates. I'll still try to update though!

IM SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※