Chapter 6

Recap:

"It's one of the training exercises for people new to the Master Course." Ai-kun explained. "A battle between amateurs...He's a perfect match for you." Kuro-kun said. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We're just walking by, (Y/n)-chan~" Rei-kun said as he pat my head.

On with Chapter 6:

(Y/N)'S POV

As Tokiya was asking a question towards Camus, Rei-kun went behind Tokiya and nudged him while saying "Don't worry about the small stuff!". Camus turned towards Cecil and asked "What's wrong? Have you lost your nerve because it is not a contest of songs? You can still turn back now."

Cecil kept quiet for a moment before answering, "No, I will win." as he showed his charismatic smile. "I will win and prove my love for Haruka!" he announced confidently as Haruka was confused.

As the game went on, Rei-kun, Kuro-kun, Ai-kun and I stood by the side and watched as the game went on. We, mostly me and Rei-kun, were shocked that Cecil, a foreign prince, beat STARISH in a Japanese game/

"What's going on?" Rei-kun asked with shock. "Is the newbie going to win by himself?" I muttered under my breath. "He's good." "Yes." "Cecil's super fast." Shinomiya, Tokiya and Ittoki said as they were panting, tired from all the running.

Hijirikawa then stepped up and said "No, wait. This is..." he pointed to the cards one by one and stated that Cecil had gotten the wrong hiragana characters. I deadpanned as I thought Cecil had won the game, but instead he didn't.

"You jerk, you got all the wrong cards!" Syo shouted with anger as he pointed at Cecil who gasped. The latter then kneel down while muttering some words to himself.

"I was so confident in my Japanese!" He cried out as animated tears flowed from his eyes. He then stood up and said with confidence "I will get the right card this time!". I then sat then while saying, "This is gonna be a long day.."

TIME SKIP

It was already evening and I was on Kuro-kun's back, cause I got lazy at walking. I was enjoying the piggy back ride until I heard Camus shouting "Aijima!" I turned my attention and saw STARISH was surrounding the couch Cecil was sleeping peacefully in.

Camus however, he looked pissed. "First, you ran away, and now you're napping.." "You're so noisy, Camus. And you're supposed to be a count. Don't make me laugh." Cecil responded to Camus in his sleep.

Before anything could happen, I got off Kuro-kun's back and started to shake Cecil. "(Y/n)?" Cecil said as he woke up from his nap. Camus then pushed me aside (gently) and grabbed Cecil's collar as he slightly shouted the latter's name.

"I will pound some sense into that rotten head of yours! Come!" Camus ordered as he pulled the prince away. I just watched as the two got further away. I turned back to Kuro-kun and lifted my arms up like how a child would do.

"Kuro-kun, piggy-back.." Kuro-kun sighed with annoyance and said "No. I'm tired." as he walked away. "Eh?!" I whined as I placed my arms down with an animated tear coming out from my left eye.

"Don't mind him (Y/n)-chan! I'll give you a piggy-back!" Rei-kun said as he faced his back towards me and bent to my height. My face lit up as I got on his back excitedly but carefully.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: Sorry this chapter is short!

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas