Chapter 3

Recap:

She looked shock when I said that and panicked. "No no I'm not scared of you, (L/n)-senpai!" She then calmed down. "I just feel nervous sleeping in the same room with a composer of one of the most popular idol groups." I just smiled at her words and told her "I may be their composer, but I'm the same as you. You can just call me (Y/n)-chan." Nanami then smiled at me. "Okay then, (Y/n)-chan."

On with Chapter 3:

3RD PERSON POV

TIME SKIP

WITH TOKIYA & ITTOKI

"My belongings have been pushed into a corner." Tokiya mentioned when he realized the boxes were in the corner. "Your beds are over there." Reiji pointed out excitedly to the side as he stood on his bed. "Wh-What is this?!" The two juniors said as they noticed the bunk bed was theirs.

MEANWHILE WITH REN & HIJIRIKAWA

"Bunk beds are good enough for newbies." Ranmaru said, unamused, as he laid on his (much more) comfortable bed. "My tatami is gone!" Hijirikawa said with slight panic in his voice. "It was taking up too much room, so I threw it out." Ranmaru admitted, still unamused. "I'm the master of this room. If you're going to talk, wait until after you've become a real pro." he added.

MEANWHILE WITH SYO & SHINOMIYA

"Don't come to this side of the door. Make sure you stay away from me when I'm sleeping." Ai said as he pointed to the other side of the room while sitting on his bed. "Haiii." Shinomiya said in his usual cheery voice while Syo was looking to the side. When the latter looked back, he saw Ai's face was inches away from his, causing him to back away while exclaiming "Wh-What?".

"You really are short, aren't you?" Ai said as he observed Syo. "This already?!" Syo said, getting annoyed. "My data saya you're 161 centimeters but you look about 100 to me." Ai states, causing Syo to respond by shouting "Shut up! What's your problem?!", making his face red.

"Syo-chan, calm down." Shinomiya tried to comfort his best friend. "You don't seem to know how to respect your seniors." Ai said with his poker face, making Syo flinch at his words. "I'll set a schedule to help you learn some discipline." Ai then showed the schedule, as if he had expected that kind of situation to occur.

MEANWHILE WITH NANAMI & (Y/N)

Nanami was unpacking her clothes while her best friend, Tomochika Shibuya, was arranging the flowers in to a vase. (Y/n) herself was unpacking her items and placing her stuff on her own desk, which was on the other side of the room.

"Tomo-chan, what is the Master Course like?" Nanami asked as she stopped folding her clothes. "It's so hard! My seniors are strict, and I've got my own work to deal with. Every day makes my head spin." Tomo answered.

"Thanks for coming even though you're so busy!" Nanami thanked as she enveloped Tomo in a hug, causing the latter to sweatdrop. "You helped me move too." Tomo said. "I wish we could live together, but I was assigned to live in the senior's apartment. Sorry." Tomo said with disappointment in her voice.

"But you have (Y/n)-senpai here, and I've heard from my seniors that she is a kind soul, unlike her friends in QUARTET NIGHT." You blushed slightly as you heard Tomo's words, but continued to arrange your stuff.

"It's okay. I've got to work hard too, and you're right, I do have (Y/n)-chan here with me. She can help me with my songs if I have any difficulties." Nanami replied. Tomo looked at her shorter friend with a smile.

Nanami then looked slightly down and said "But I realized I can't be satisfied with that." "I've always wanted to write something like the songs that captivated me..." She said as she started to remember about HAYATO and STARISH's first performance.

"I'm sure you can do it, Nanami-chan." (Y/n) said as she walked towards the two with a smile. "I'm sure you can, Haruka." Tomo said too, having confidence in her friend.

Nanami looked at the two and said "Thanks, Tomo, (Y/n).."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: I JUST REALIZED I SPELT NANAMI'S NAME WRONGLY AHH. But I have already changed it. How embarrassing T^T. There will be no more deadline since I have a busy schedule for some reason T^T.

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas