Chapter 11

Izumi-chan: I just realized..we don't really know the reader's age do we? Everyone is of a different age and the reader is a senpai in the music industry but maybe she is the same age as STARISH? I don't know. Comment a suitable age for the reader if you want to. It'll be fine if the reader has an unknown age,, I think

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

I looked up at him as he held out his hand with the pinky out. I smiled as I said "I promsie." and wrapped my pinky around his. When our pinkies were separated, Ittoki remembered something. "Oh right! They're going to open a bazaar here soon. The children look forward to it every year. Why don't you come, (Y/n)?" he said excitedly.

"A bazaar?" I asked. "Yeah. We're actually thinking of doing something different this year for the sake of variety." he said before giving a wide smile.

On with Chapter 11:

(Y/N)'S POV

I was lead into a room by Ittoki. The first thing I saw were pieces of cardboard on the floor and held up together with tape. "Wh-What is this?" I asked, trying to figure out what I'm seeing since the cardboard is taller than me.

"Otoya-nii, look at this!" I heard a child call out. A group of children then entered the room we were in and showed their creations. "You made some amazing stuff. That's great." Ittoki praised them like a father would.

Both of us were startled when one kid opened up the umbrella, almost hitting our faces unintentionally. After observing the scene carefully, I realized what they were making. "Are you making a haunted house, by any chance?" I deadpanned slightly while asking.

"That's right. This year's bazaar is.." He paused before a showing a sign with a few other children. "The Haunted House Bazaar." he said, with the children cheering in the background.

"What? You're going to sell things in here?" I asked, not understanding how this works. I flinched when a dark haired child shouted "The bazaar is outside! No one would come if we did that!" I stepped back from the child and apologized "S-Sorry!"

Then one girl with short greenish-brown hair asked me. "Ne ne, are you Otoya-nii's girlfriend?" "Eh?" we both questioned the girl. "She's his girlfriend!" "Oto-nii, way to go!" the kids started cheering for their 'brother'. Ittoki became a blushing mess and managed to question the kids.

"Wh-What are you talking about?!" He stuttered out. "Otoya-nii, you're blushing." one of them said, causing Ittoki to be more embarrassed and exclaim "Enough already!"

"Sheesh.." Ittoki sighed and remembered that I was there as well. "S-Sorry about that!" he apologized as he looked away from me. "I-It's fine." I reassured him as I myself was blushing from the kids.

===IN ITTOKI'S MIND===

'I don't mind if (Y/n)-senpai was my girlfriend though..I mean, she's kind, pretty, cheerful and basically, perfect. Wait, WHAT AM I SAYING?! I can't possibly have a crush on her! What if I accidentally make her cry?! She IS with Quartet Night, and they'll kill me if I do anything bad to her! And I like Nanami anyways, right?'

===BACK TO (Y/N)===

I looked around the room to see the children chattering away and working for the upcoming bazaar. "They're all so cheerful and full of energy." I mentioned to Ittoki who was doing the same. "Yeah. I used to get in trouble with the principal all the time for my mischief." Ittoki admitted.

Then, a child called out to him. "Oto-nii, I can't do this. Help me." After hearing this request, the other children looked towards the red-head and asked for the same thing. "Help me too." "Me too." they called.

"Okay, one at a time. Let me see." Ittoki said as he kneeled  beside the children. "Oh right." he said as he remembered something. "(Y/n)-senpai, sorry. I'm going to stay here a while longer. You go on ahead."

Before I could respond in any way, the children complained. "What? No, no!" "Stay with us, onee-chan!" "Don't go home!" I gave a closed eye smile at the children and responded, "Maybe onee-chan will join you, then." as I made my way beside Ittoki.

Everyone was cheering, besides Ittoki who was staring at me. I turned towards the idol and gave him a smile, which caused him to respond with a smile of his own. Although I was a (beginner/amateur/intermediate/professional) at arts & craft, I managed to help out all the children.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: I'M BACKKKKKKKK. YOU MISS ME? 'no'..?.. okay... ;-; . Anyways, Uta no Prince Sama Season 4 Yesss???

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! :

- boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas