Chapter 26

Recap:

My eyes widened as it was filled with happiness. "Thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I tried to bring all of them into a hug.

"Come on! We need to plan the performance before we run out of time!" I said before grabbing Camus' and Rei-kun's hands, since they were the nearest and pull them towards our usual practice room.

On with Chapter 26:

(Y/N)'S POV

We spent the rest of the day planning our performance, which is basically planning the song we'll sing, our choreography and our costumes. Surprisingly, they cooperated with each other and had very little arguments, although the arguments are about minor things. Rei-kun was worried about STARISH and wanted to teach them how to dance, but I assured him that they would definitely be fine on their own.

Hours later, we decided it was time we stop and continue tomorrow. We all split up to go to our own destinations.

==TIME SKIP==

A few days had passed and it was already the day of the UtaPri Award. I was together with QUARTET NIGHT in the waiting room as we were getting ready for our performance. I decided to perform 2 songs since this was a one time opportunity for me.

I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at my outfit.

《^^ you guys can decide any hairstyle you want ^^》

'I could have worn something simpler but this dress was too nice to be avoided..' I thought before turning to look at QUARTET NIGHT who were making last minute changes on their outfit. 《the pic at the beginning of the chapter》

"Well, it's time for me to be in the backstage. I'll see you guys soon." I said with a hint of nervousness in my voice. "Good luck, (Y/n)-chan." "Good luck." "Good luck, (Y/n)." "You can do it." The guys said.

I nodded before walking out of the waiting room and walked towards the direction of the backstage. I continued walking until I heard talking around the corner. "Please move." I heard a feminine voice say with distress. I quickened my pace and see that HEAVENS and Nanami were on the stairs, and Otori Eiichi had his hand on Nanami's shoulder.

"You look great when you're upset. Come with us. We'll show you a fantastic dream." he said. "Hey!" I shouted, causing the four of them to term at my voice. "What do you think you're doing to my junior? Quit acting to disgracefully." I said before slowly walking towards them.

"(Y/n)-senpai!" I heard Nanami say in surprise. "(L/n) (Y/n).." Mikado said. "Settle it through your song." I said before grabbing Nanami's wrist and bringing her up the stairs.

Otori chuckled. "Things have already been settled." he said. "See you later." Mikado said before the three of them left. "Come on, let's get this rehearsal done."