Stalker (Special Chapter)

Izumi-chan: hey guys! This chapter is not part of the main story but its just to tell you that im going to be gone for...months. so instead of publishing an author's note, i decided to publish a story along with it. There'll be a mini voting at the end of the story! Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter!

(I got inspired by a fanfic in DeviantArt)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

(Y/N)'S POV

'What did I do to deserve this?' I questioned myself as I looked outside the window of the shop I was in, only to see a mysterious man, that has been following me since I arrived here, waiting.

I was tasked by the group to buy some fast food along with some materials I need at the nearby shopping mall. I traveled here by the limo and alone, and the limo will only come back in about 1 more hour. I tried losing the guy by walking in all the shops but he seems to be on my tail every goddamn time.

'What am I going to do??' I panicked as I tried to think of another way to escape.

A light bulb then lit up above my head as I thought of something I should have done. I took out my cellphone and began calling someone. I placed the phone to my ear as I waited for the person to answer.

"Heyo (n/n)-chan~~" Reiji said after picking up my call. "Why did you cal, (n/n)-chan? Did you get lost again?" He asked as I blushed slightly, remembering that I got lost the first time I went here alone and ended up calling Reiji to pick me up.

"W-What? No!" I answered, "It's something else.." I said with a less cheerful tone. Reiji seemed to notice it and said "Did something bad happen?" in a serious tone.

I explained to him what has been happening during my arrival at the shopping mall and he began to get worried. "Don't worry (n/n)-chan! We'll save you!" he said before ending the call. I sighed in relief that I was about to be sav- wait, did he say "we"?

==TIMESKIP==

I was still in the store, looking around or playing my phone, but the man was still outside, he seems to be growing impatient as he glanced at his wristwatch for the umpteenth time. Not long after, he left his spot and stomped into the store.

I realized he was getting closer and closer and panicked. Suddenly, I felt a tight grip on my wrist. I looked up scared, only to see familiar heterochromatic eyes looking down at me. I looked back at the stalker and he stopped in his tracks before turning around and exiting the store.

I sighed in relief as I hugged Ranmaru tightly. "(n/n)-chan~!" I heard a familiar voice before getting pulled into another hug. "I'm glad you're safe, (n/n)-chan!" Reiji said as he swayed me from side to side.

"Are you injured or anything, (Y/n)" another voice said. I looked towards the source of voice and see Ai with Camus walking towards us. I smiled as I shook my head no. "I'm glad that all of you are here. Thank you." I said with a gentle smile.

"No problem! Anything for you, (Y/n)-chan!" Reiji said as he hugged me even tighter. "Anyways, we should be carrying those bags you're holding. Your hands must be hurting." Camus said as he was taking the bags of my materials and their food from my hands before passing it to the others.

"Let's hurry and go back, we're not done with our practice." Ai said as he led the group out. The other 3 were walking beside me, protecting me from any more potential danger. I smiled as I thought 'I'm glad that I became their composer.'

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: Hello guys! For some reason, i planned to make another story some other day,, idk when but it'll go something like this:

-reader WAS an outcast/friend with benefit in middle school but not in high school
-she still thinks she is, but she is not.
-she actually has a great group of friends who actually loves and cares for her.
- ...and life goes on

If you want this story to be published someday, please comment on this part of the story. I need at least 5 agreements for the confirmation of the publish and then we'll move on to which anime it will be. Thanks guys!

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※