Part One

Jason's P.O.V

"Oh yeah, thanks." I roll my eyes sarcastically as I get up to leave the principles office. I just wanted to go home!

Mrs. Lawrence sighs and I roll my eyes again. "Jason, please. I really don't want to expel you, no more fights alright? Come on, the school year is almost over." She tried to smile at me.

I just nod absentmindedly and stood up. "Aye, can I please go now? I need to get home before my little brother and sister do." I say and swing my backpack over my shoulder.

"What about Justin?" She asks as she pulls out a pass and begins to write in it. I shrug, "He has some stupid after school tutoring, I don't know and I honestly don't care." I reply.

I hear a quiet sigh leave her mouth and I smile sarcastically when she gives me the pass to give to the front office on my way out. I take it from her when she holds it out and walk out the office. I get to the hallways to find them empty since everyone was already on their own way to their homes.

I scoffed down at the stupid piece of paper in my hands and crumble it up, throwing it to the side, "Pathetic." I mutter. " 'I really don't want to expel you Jason' 'no more fights alright?' My ass." I mimic the stupid principle.

I finally get to the glass doors that lead to the parking lot when I hear slight shuffling behind me. I furrow my eyebrows and turn around to see a girl in a baggy maroon sweatshirt, grey leggings, maroon high top converse, and her honey blond hair in a messy bun, she was picking up the pass I threw on the ground, un-crumbled it to read it and then I see her go into the front office, I'm guessing to turn it in.

I chuckle under my breath and shake my head, making my way outside and to my car, the mystery girl slightly in my mind....

****

"Okay Jazzy if you have two fingers, and you add five more fingers, how many will you have?" I ask my little sister as I stuff some chips into my mouth and ruffle Jaxon, my little brother's, hair as he stands next to me to try and grab some of the chips that I left open and on the counter.

I move the bag closer to the edge so he can grab some easily. I look from him and over to the island at Jazmyn who was now counting her fingers. "Seven?" She looks up at me. I give her a thumbs up as I take a drink from my coke. She scribbles down the answer before putting her papers away and making her way over to me and Jaxon.

"Can we go play outside?" She asks and both of them look up at me. "You guys, the truth is... I have a lot of homework to do and it's gonna take a long time." I say. "Since when do you do homework?" They give me a look.

"Good point, let's go." I pick them both up and run outside with them laughing the whole way...

****

"Hey is mom home already?" Justin asks as he gets out his car and walks up the driveway. "No her car is just sitting in the driveway because she decided to randomly take my car which is parked right beside her's." I roll my eyes.

He scoffs before smirking at me. "I'm guessing she doesn't know about your little fight today?" He smirks and I glare at him.

"Ah fuck! Justin! I think a bee stung me bro!" I grasped my 'injured' hand. He jogs over to me, his eyebrows furrowed. "Let me see it." He mutters seriously. I smirk and flick him off.

He glared at me as I laughed my ass off and threw my hand down at my side. He pushed me away from him and walked inside the house, me following right behind him.

"Mom!" He called for our mother. She walked into the living room and smiled at us. "My boys!" She smiled sweetly at us. We raise our eyebrows at her but shake our heads. "So did you know that Jason-" "Oh my God Jason! What happened to your face?!" She shrieked and rushed up to me. "Got into a fight." Justin mumbled and smiled innocently at me when I glare at him and watch as he walks into the kitchen.

"Ma, I'm fine." I groan as she cups my face in her hands and searches me frantically. "What happened Jason?!" She asks me worriedly. "I fell." I muttered.

She narrows her eyes at me. "Jason.." She trials off. I give her a small crooked smile. "I'm fine ma, I just fell. That's all." I bring her into my chest after kissing her forehead and rocking us back and forth.

I feel her sigh against my chest and her arms wrap around my waist after a while. I smile at the fact that I can get out of any kind of trouble with this simple action. Now time to put the icing on the cake.

"I love you ma." I whisper. "I love you too Jason, just please try to be more careful." She begs. I smile and nod, evening though I know that I'll probably get in another fight in the next two weeks.

"So we're having company tonight to join us for dinner!" She pulls away. I throw my head back and groan. "I really don't wanna eat dinner with any type of company tonight mom." I whined. "Jason, don't be such a baby, I haven't seen Michelle in the longest time and I miss her! Today is our time to finally catch up after so long! And she even has a daughter you and Justin's age, her name is Selena. Oh my goodness Jason she is just the sweetest girl you will ever meet! I think you guys will get along great with her!" She gushes.

I just sigh and shake my head at her. "I'll be in my room if you need me."

--------