Part Three

Justin's P.O.V

"Run faster Jax!" I laugh as I run after my little brother into the house. He laughs as we shake off our now soaking jackets and toss them to the corner by the door.

Right as I close the door, lightning went through the sky and thunder boomed loudly. "Woah, we barely made it!" Jaxon laughs.

I shake my head and chuckle at him as we walk into the living room where my mom was talking with Michelle and drinking coffee. I smiled at them when they look up at us and walk over and hand them the two Diet Dr. Peppers they wanted me to bring.

"Thank you so much Justin! I'll get the money back to you." Michelle smiles. I smile lightly and shake my head. "No ma'am, don't worry about it, it's all good." I say.

She smiles and I kiss my moms cheek before making my way upstairs. "Oh Justin! Michelle and Selena will be spending the night since the weather is getting bad! I think they're all in the theater room watching a movie though!" My mom calls after me and Jaxon. "Alright!" I called back.

"Did you shower already?" I asked Jaxon. He shook his head. "Neither did I. But go ahead and shower and meet me in the theater room so we can watch a movie, yeah?" "okay." He says. I ruffle his hair as he runs by me and into his room.

I walk down to my room and set the bag of candies and drinks on my dresser before going to my bathroom and taking a shower...

****

"Come on Selena, what's the worst thing you've ever done?" I hear Jaxon giggle as I make my way into the theater.

I get to an angle to where they can't see me but I can see them and I see Jaxon and Jazzy both sitting with Selena, lightly shaking her as she laughs and hides her face away with her hands.

She really was extremely beautiful. Her big brown eyes, chubby cheeks, honey blond hair.. All of her was captivating.

"I-I sneaked out of my grandmas house cause I was scared." She mumbled. "Of what?" He asks. "Uh, loud thunder. R-really really l-loud thunder." She widened her eyes cutely and I mentally melt at the sight.

I finally make my way around the recliners so I come into view of all three of them.

They all look at me as I walk up to them and hand each of them what they had asked for from the plastic bag in my hand. "Thank you!" "Thanks." They all say.

I nod and when I get to Selena, she's still shyly looking down. I smile lightly and squat down in front of her. "Sel, I hope you didn't think that I left you out. Your mom told me that you liked skittles." I chuckle and hand her the package of skittles.

She hesitantly takes it from my hands slowly. "T-thank you." She mumbled. I smile and sit down beside her. "No problem." I smile and take the empty seat right next to her.

"So what movie are we watching?" I ask them and take out the hot Cheetos and Gatorade I had gotten for myself. "Frozen!" Jazzy and Jaxon cheer. I look over at Selena, "You okay watching Frozen?" I ask her. She just nods and smiled lightly. I nod and get up to put the movie in before making my way back to my seat.

About two minutes into the previews, Jason decided to make his entrance.

"Ouu, what movie are we watching?" He shakes his wet hair with his hand and grabs his sour patch and coke when I hold them out to him.

"Frozen." Jazzy smiles up at him. Just as he was about to sit down, he stops himself and starts walking out of the room. "Uh, no thanks." He laughs sarcastically.

"Please Jason!" Jazzy whines. He sighed and looked up at her. "Sorry Jaz, I just don't do the whole princess movie concept. I saw it once and it was one too many times, besides I already played with you guys earlier and helped you with your homework! That's a pretty great deal if you ask me. See you guys in the morning." He winks before walking out.

I look over at Jazmyn who now had a frown on her face. "Don't worry about it Jazzy, maybe he'll watch a movie another time." I try to comfort her.

She ignores me and places her head on her closed fist and blankly watches the previews continue on. I sigh and was about to say something else when I see Selena lean over to her.

I furrow my eyebrows and watch carefully as she speaks quietly with her.

"It's okay Jazzy, I like princess movies too. And if Jason doesn't, then he's not cool like us." She smiles.

Jazzy looks up and smiled back at her. Jaxon then peeks his head up at Selena. "So I'm cool too?" He points to himself.

Selena giggled quietly and nods. "Yes." He smiled as well and goes back to watching the movie that had just begun.

Selena then sits straight in her seat and focused on the screen in front of us. I take that opportunity to lean over and whisper in her ear, "So am I included in the cool group as well?" She shivers and looks at me before nodding and giving me a smile.

One of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen might I add. "O-of course." She whispers...

****

Jason's P.O.V

I quietly make my way downstairs and towards the kitchen.

I glance at the digital clock that was displayed on the microwave to see that it's three o'clock in the morning and go back to my original task: to get food.

I walk up to the fridge and look through it to see we still had some left over pizza from the other day, I grab two slices and a coke before shutting the fridge with my foot and making my way back to my room.

By the time I get to my room, I had one slice left, Jazzy's room was right across from mine and Jaxon's room was right next to hers. I go over to his room, open the door lightly and see him soundly sleeping with his blanket only covering his feet.

I set my pizza and coke down on his dresser right by the door and walk over to cover his whole body up before making sure the windows were locked and secure and then grab my pizza and coke, set it in my room, then go across and to Jazzy's room.

I walk into the pink room and make sure the windows are locked and secure as well then go to check on my little sister herself.

I squat down and fix her blankets before looking at her face and sighing quietly before making my way out of her room without a word.

------------