Part Six

Selena's P.O.V

"Selena!" Jazzy runs up to me that Friday after school, throwing her arms around my legs.

I laugh at her cuteness. "Jazzy!" I yell back and hug her tightly.

She looked up with a bright smile on her face as I open the back of my car for her.

"You ready to dance?" I ask her. She smiled and nodded furiously as I pull out of the elementary parking lot.

"Uh huh! I can't wait!" She could barely sit still and that made me have to fight off another laugh.

"Well are you hungry? Or do you want to get something afterwards? Or we can get something to eat right now and then grab some ice cream after?" I suggest.

Her eyes lit up. "I like that idea!" I couldn't help it, I laughed and nodded.

"Okie dokie then," I mumble and search for a nearby fast food restaurant.

************

"Like this?" Jazzy asks and brings her hands above her head and wiggles her hips the way I taught her.

I smile and clap.

"Just like that! Good job Jazzy!" I squeal. She smiled proudly and kept it up.

"Okay, how about we put it all together now?" I ask her.

She nods and I go over to the stereo to replay the song we were dancing to.

We've been here ever since Jazzy got out of school which was almost a whole five hours ago.

Time flys when you're having fun I guess.

The beat starts and I bob my head lightly and walk beside Jazzy.

"Okay, so you just spin around and whip your hair over your shoulder, and then move your hips just like you were doing a second ago, got it?" I ask her.

She smiles and nods. "Uh huh!" I smile and nod. "Okay, so it's one, two, three, four, five six seven eight." I chant and go by the moves slowly just one more time.

She copies me as we go through the basics with the song and once I feel we have it down, it's ready to be put together.

"Okay, on three beat count." I tell her. She nods and I snap my fingers to the beat three times before we both do our little dance together.

"And at the end you have to give a little serious look." I pull the face and she laughs at me and I can't help but laugh as well.

"Okay, got it? One more time before we have to go?" I ask. She nods.

"Okay on three beat count." I repeat. I snap my fingers three times once again and we pull everything together, making our faces at the end to give a more dramatic look to the dance I was creating for the competition later this month.

When we turn around, we are disturbed by clapping, making us jump and for me to freeze when I see Justin standing there.

My face instantly goes red and my heart feels like it is beating out of my chest.