Chapter 1: Sherwood

First chapter guys, nothing much. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyds PoV

"Ready to go?" Sensei asked.

We are going to Sherwood to see the coronation of Princess Courtney ( your sister ) that we got invited to. We have all got ready in our fanciest cloths:

Kai is wearing a black tux and red tie with black shoes.

Cole is wearing a black tux and tie with the same shoes as Kai.

Jay is wearing a dark blue tux with a slightly lighter tie and black shoes.

Zane is wearing a white tux with a black tie and shoes.

I'm wearing a green tux and a black tie and shoes.

Sensei (yes he has a outfit) has got a white tux and a black bow-tie with black shoes and his straw hat on as usual.

Nya is wearing a knee length red dress with the straps crossing over her chest, but are normal at the back of her dress and is in red flats with a black bow at the end.

"I think so." Kai replied.

"Then let's go." Nya said heading out, us following close behind.

~Time Skip brought to you by me, the one who is to lazy to think Xp~

The Kingdom was filled with crowds of people from other places, all leading up the castle court yard gates.
A few minutes passed and the gates opened and people flooded in.

Once the whole crowd was in the court yard I saw a familiar red head a few feet away. It took me a while to realise who it was then it hit me like a wave.

"Skylor?" I asked and she immediately looked over recognising us. She gasped and smiled ear to ear.

"Hi guys didn't expect to see you here!" She said as everyone looked over. She walked over to stand with us and we had a huge conversation catching up with what has happened in the past.

Then all of a sudden the castle trumpets blew and everything was silent.

"The coronation of Princess Courtney will now take place in the castle coronation hall!!" (I don't know what it's called) The announcer shouted.

The castle gates opened and everyone walked inside.

On the invitation it said 'all people who receive and invitation will have reserved seats'. We were escorted to our seats on the third row, Skylor sat with us.

The trumpets were sounded again and it got everyone's attention. There stood the announcer once again. He shouted "The children of Sherwood Primary School will now sing Princess Courtney's favourite childhood song." After that he walked off.

"I can't wait!" Nya squealed to Skylor.

"Me either." Skylor squealed back

Everyone was silent as a bright light shone down on a red curtain...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo yeah this is the first chapter and I know its rubbish, but I made it up as I went along Xp
Hope you enjoyed and I will be updating at least twice a day, but publish on Wednesdays and weekends cus they are the only days I have wifi to publish. There will be more places than Ninjago cuz I like to have Kingdoms and villages etc :)

TTFN,
-Gabby