Chapter 11: First kiss

Your PoV

When we arrived back at Steep Wisdom I went into the room me and Courtney were staying in. I took off my top and put on a black tank top and put a grey hoodie on over, once again Skylor gave me the clothes.

I walked out and went to the sofa and sat down with a comic book that Lloyd let me borrow. I was satisfied with it. (XD). Then someone came and sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me. I looked up and saw Lloyd. He smiled and I smiled back. I went back to the comic and I could tell Lloyd was reading it too.

When we finished it I put it away and snuggled down into Lloyds embrace.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Lloyd said. I looked up at him and hummed as a response. "Listen, I know we've only known each other for a few days, but I think I'm in love with you." He blushed madly and I blushed too.

"I love you too." I said.

"You do?" I saw his eyes light up. I nodded and smiled warmly. He smiled too.

I stared deep into his eyes and he did the same. I felt myself leaning in and Lloyd slowly put one of his hands on my cheek and the other on my waist.. We kept leaning in until our lips connected.

We closed our eyes, out lips moving in sync. My fingers tangled in his mop of hair as he rubbed my sides. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly enough for him to get in. He explore my wet caves, leaving no space unclaimed.

We pulled away and he was smirking while I was smiling. I gave him another quick peck on the lips.

"DINNER!!" We heard Jay yell, "AND ZANE COOKED!!" And with that we were off our seats and in the kitchen eating our dinner.

"(Y/N)?" Lloyd whispered to me.

"Yeah?" I whispered back. No one could hear us because they were talking among themselves.

"Be mine?" He asked. I made sure no one was looking and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "So that's a yes."

"What do you think dumb dumb." (Reference?) I gave him a smile and we continued our dinner.

Until Cole aimed a bowl of noodles at Kai and hit me instead, then it was a food fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hay guys, like it?

Until next time my twiglets.

TTFN,
Gabby