Chapter 20: We found her!!

Hey guys, just to let you know the Q'n'A will be at the end of this chapter!

Now enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your PoV

I just stared at him. Those golden eyes were just staring us down.

I glared at him.

His smile grew.

Flintlock drew his gun.

I took a few steps back.

Things were about to get ugly.

Lloyds PoV

I had my sword and ninja suit on me. We were all ready to go and save (Y/N) from Nadahkan.

I went outside to meet everyone else. They were all waiting to go.

We started heading out into the woods and began talking about rand things and going over the plan.

It was important we new what we were doing.

I started thinking about how me and (Y/N) came to be.

Flashback

"Hey, (Y/N)?" I said. She looked up at me and hummed as a response. "Listen, I know we've only known each other for a few days, but I think I'm in love with you." I blushed madly and she blushed too.

"I love you too." She said.

"You do?" My eyes lit up. She nodded and smiled warmly. I smiled too.

End o flashback.

I smiled at the memories while looking at my feet as they strolled along the grassy path.

I can still hear her laugh. Her voice melted my heart into fire so it could be set off like a firework.

I miss her so much.

But I know we'll get her back.

"You ok Lloyd?" I heard Kai say. I looked up and saw all others talking to each other and Kai looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just...... Lost in thought I guess." I said. He nudged me.

"Don't worry. We'll get her back. Stop stressing yourself." He said. I sighed and nodded. He put his arm on my shoulders, making me hunch. "There you go. Just relax." We smiled at each other and made our own conversation about cheese somehow.

I don't even know.

But no matter how many distractions were around me, I kept thinking of (Y/N).

I hope she's ok.

~Time Skip~

We were just about there. I could see the building deep in the woods.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I asked Zane. I saw him scan the area.

"Positive." He said.

We started to head inside.

We heard someone scream.

"That sounds like (Y/N)!!" Courtney shouted. We headed toward the scream and came to a room with black smoke inside.

"USE YOUR POWERS LLOYD!!!!" Jay shouted. I made a huge green ball and shot at the smoke.

Your PoV
This bit is gonna be a bit back in time. REWIND!!!!

Flintlock fired at Nadahkan and he barley missed. He would have shot him if Nadahkan hadn't vanished.

I felt a hand grab my wrist and I looked down at it.

It was the black smoke that got me here.

I started to be dragged away and I screamed.

Flintlock grabbed my other wrist and successfully pulled me away from it. I fell to the floor as the smoke can over me. I was about to hit me when there was a huge green light. It shot the smoke away.

I saw a few silhouettes standing at the door.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" Someone shouted. It sounded familiar.

Then I saw someone run in toward me.

"L-LOYD!!!!!!!" I shouted. I shot up to my feet and sprinted toward him.

We ran to each other and when we were in front of each other he picked me up and spun me around.

I wrapped my arms around his neck when he stopped and he put his around my waist. He put his head in the crook of my neck. It felt like I was holding on for dear life!

Everyone soon came over into a big hug and when I looked up I saw Flintlock looking at us all, smiling. I beckoned him over, telling him to get in the hug. He just rolled his eyes and joined in.

I almost forgot about everything around us!

We all pulled away when we heard Nadahkan scowl.

"(Y/N), you stay back while we fight." Cole said.

"What?" I asked.

"Cole's right. You need to stay out of this one." Courtney said.

"Courtney." I whined.

"They're both right, you need to stay back." Lloyd said. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah (Y/N), you should stay back." Someone said in a childish voice sarcastically.

I looked toward the sound and saw a girl around my age standing at the doorway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN
What will happen next?

I bet you were expecting it to be a man..

Well anyway here are the questions I have been asked

Who are your two favourite Ninjago Characters and why?

If I had to pick two it would probably be Skylor because she's really mysterious and Jay because I actually think his jokes are funny and cheesy.

Have you ever heard of Vocaloids?

No I haven't, can someone explain please?

Do you know Venturiantale? If so who are your favourite characters?

YAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!! My favourite characters are Johnny Toast, Sally and The Mighty Spence!!

Do you have a favourite game?

Yes, I do. I have multiple but I'll just say one which is Clash Of Clans.

I hope that you liked this chapter guys.

I'm sorry I couldn't update!! I've been so stressed and I'm starting to get sleepless nights so I'm not doing well in school and it's stressing me out. Especially with the new year and that!

I love you all and I hope this is ok for you

TTFN,
~Gabby