I don't know what to call this

So hi, I'm sorry for all the authors notes but I need to get this sorted for the new book.

A few things in 'Notice and Voting' are still undecided so I need to just get these decisions in so I can officially start the book.

-Who do you want your best friend to be?

•I know I kind of made this one unclear and I did explain myself to a commenter on it. If you want one of Ninja to be your best friend, who? I feel like it would be better to have one of the Ninja as your best friend because then I don't have to keep up with the constant trouble of trying to keep up with things and creating a whole new personality for someone else.

-What do you want your sisters powers to be?

•Someone suggested that I make hers darkness and yours light but your sister doesn't become evil. I just feel like that wouldn't fit in, I think the sister would have to become evil if her powers are darkness and if the Ninja and you had to save her, you'd have to use your powers to save her by wiping hers away completely. I don't know. (Just a heads up, your sister gained her powers from your grandmother (dad's side), you gained yours from your mother)

Again, comment any ideas you have! I want you to be interested in this book and have fun reading it so I want it to be what you want it to be (or as close as possible).

Please give me tips as I'm writing as well because I like to improve.

About updating on the new book, there won't be a schedule and it'll be random as f*ck. I'm not good with keeping up with deadlines at all.

Thanks for helping me out!

~Bing