Bonus: Cuddles and snuggles

Hey everyone!!

I decided to do a little bonus chapter with cuddles and kisses, since I'm not up to doing the book because of school. Ill keep the updates running as well as I can!!

Enjoy the Kawaii
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comic Cuddles

Your PoV

I was with Lloyd in his bedroom, being bored.

I was hanging from his bed upside down while he was on s bean bag, reading the latest star fare comic.

No one else was in the monastery and we were bored.

I saw him look at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"C'mere!" He said. I got up and sat on the same bean bag as him. His arm wrapped around my waist while the other held the comic in front of us.

I snuggled down in his embrace a he told me about what happened previously in the comic and series.

We read on together until I felt my eyelids getting heavy until I fell asleep.

Lloyds PoV

I felt (Y/N)'s breathing pattern change and her body go limp.

I looked down at her sleeping figure and smiled.

I put the comic down and carried her to my bed.

I laid down next to her and wrapped my as around her waist. I felt her curl up into my chest.

I smiled and slowly fell asleep with her in my embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shared Sweets

Lloyds PoV

Me and (Y/N) just bought three bags of sweets!

We were munching down on some (sweet of choice).

We came down to the last one.

I looked at (Y/N) and she looked at me. We smiled then both raced to get it. 

Our hands touched as they got to the sweet.

"Who gets it?" She asked me.

An idea popped into my head and I know she'll like it....

I grabbed the sweet rapidly and put it on my mouth. (Y/N) pouted until I smashed my lips onto hers. She kissed back and I stuck my tongue in her mouth.

I could tell she's enjoying it.

I passed the sweet over to her as we continued to kiss.

Her lips tasted like candies.

We pulled away because of the lack of oxygen we have.

While she was still panting she asked me, "Do you want it back? Because I think it got sweeter." She said.

Her voice turned me on a little.....

I smashed my lips onto hers again, this time she put her tongue in my mouth and gave me the sweet.

She was right, it IS sweeter that before!!

I pulled her onto my lap and she wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist.

"UGH!! GET A ROOM!!!!" Someone shouted and I could tell it was Jay.

I pulled away from (Y/N) and smirked at Jay,

"Okay, we will." I said. With that I picked her up bridal style and took her to my room.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scary Movies

Nya's PoV

I was talking to (Y/N) about a date plan with Lloyd.

I AM NOT GOING ON A DATE WITH LLOYD, (Y/N) IS!!!!!

Geez.....

Well while she suggested a night out on the hills, I suggested a horror night!

She was going on about how she didn't like horror films but I kept saying it'll be fine.

"You could cuddle with Lloyd if you get scared!" I said. She paused for a second.

"I don't want him to think I'm clingy!" She said with a sigh. "I don't know what to do." She said putting her head down.

"He won think your clingy! He knows you don't like horrors so he'll be cool with! Plus he loves you too much!" I said. She brought her head back up and smiled.

"Okay, but just for tonight!!" She yelled quietly. (I don't know if you can do that! Let's just call it a half yell)

~Later~

Your PoV

Me and Lloyd are setting up the horror movie. We are just deciding what to watch.

"How about Saw?" He suggested. "Actually no, I think that's a bit too gory for you." He said. I pulled a face at him saying 'true'.

"How about Hansel and Gretel; Witch Hunters? It's really good!" I exclaimed.

"Why not!" He chuckled.

~Half an Hour Later~
Patrick: Can we hurry this up? I'm running out of time cards.

Lloyds PoV

(Y/N) was already huddled up to me with the blanket to her face.

She is the cutest.

I had my arms wrapped around her waist and I rested my head on hers.

Your PoV

THIS FILM IS SO SCARY!!!!!!!!!

I kept huddling up to Lloyd when the witches came for the children!

I heard him chuckle a little and I looked up to see him looking down at me.

I was tired.

"It's funny when you get scared at small things like this!" He said and kissed my cheek.

"No it's not!!" I half yelled at him.

"Heh, what ever floats your boat." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I pouted at him and he rubbed his nose on mine and I giggled like a child.

"Your so cute!" He said and pecked me on the lips.

It was like his touch sent me to sleep.

Lloyds PoV

I pulled away from (Y/N) when her body went limp.

She was sound asleep.

"Heh heh, goodnight, princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this guys! And thanks for correcting my spelling!

Now I know it's Djinn!

There was others but this one seemed more accurate.

But still thank you all!!!!!!!!!

Well until next time my twiglets.

TTFN,
-Gabby