Chapter 12: They know?!

Your PoV

I was walking down the hallway when I heard talking in the living room. I put my ear against the door and heard Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane, Nya, Skylor and Courtney talking about..............me and Lloyd being together?!

"They're cute together!!" I heard Skylor say.

"Yeah, they are a cute couple." Zane said.

"Like cake and cookies!!" Cole said. I could then hear sighs and I know Nya was face palming. I heard Courtney giggle.

I entered and grabbed the comic I intended to grab for Lloyd. All I could see from the group was stares and smiles.

"What are you guys looking at?" I said as a question, no attitude. #me XD

"We all know your secret, (Y/N)~!" Jay teased.

"What secret?" I asked nervously.

"YOU AND LLOYD BEING TOGETHER!!!!" Courtney yelled and squished me in a hug. "I'm sooooooo happy for you!!" She said and released me from the death tra- I mean hug.

"T-thanks. W-who told you?" I asked nervously.

"Lloyd did." Zane said simply.

I nodded and said, "I'll be going now." I headed straight to Lloyds room. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Hey." He said.

"Why did you tell them?" I asked playfully, pushing him further into the room.

"Tell them who what?" He asked. I could obviously tell he knew. I closed the door.

"You know what I mean!" I said and playfully pushed his shoulder.

"It's not that big of a deal!!" He said.

"You said we'd tell them together." I lowered my voice a bit.

"Sorry." He said nervously. I kissed his nose.

"It's alright, they know now." He put his hands around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He leaned in and kissed me passionately, I instantly kissed back.

When we pulled away we pressed our foreheads against each other's and smiled.

"I love you." He said and kissed my nose.

"I love you too." I said and pecked his lips. He smiled and chuckled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ElementalPrincessN ITS OUT TONIGHT YAYY!!!!

Well until next time my twiglets. Xxxx

TTFN,
Gabby