Chapter 7: Fighting and crying

Your PoV

We woke up all together because of the beaming light of the sun seeping through the curtains. I got my clothes, toothbrush and toothpaste and headed toward the bathroom to have a shower.

When I jumped out my body smelt like raspberries and strawberries and my hair smelt of coconut, I was very tropical.....

Like a smoothie XD

It was really warm in the bathroom so I got dressed quickly so I could get out and breathe in fresh air (have you ever had that really nice relief when you breathe in cold air after warm air??).

I wore a 'Adventure Time' top that had all the characters on with some light blue skinny jeans and some black converses. Skylor lent me the clothes because I didn't want a huge crowd around us when we left because of everyone noticing me and my sister are the Princess and Queen of Sherwood.

I got out of the bathroom and went to the room that we slept in and I put some music on. I played 'Who we are' by Imagine Dragons. I played it on full and it was really loud and I mean REALLY loud. I walked into the kitchen, the music still playing and I saw Skylor making waffles and pancakes so I got the strawberries and cherries along with the syrup that found in one of the cupboards.

"Yay!!" I said as I put all of the toppings on the table. Skylor looked at me and smiled and she walked to one of the floor cupboards. Then I realised something. "Hey, Skylor, why so many pancakes and waffles?" I asked.

"Oh, Nya said the boys will be back soon so I'm making something for all of us!" She said cheerfully and walked over to the table and started putting some plates down. I decided to help her.

I blushed at the thought of the one boy who looked at me dreamily, Lloyd. He will be back too.

~Time Skip, yep, punch me all you like I know you want those waffles and pancakes~

Everything was ready so I decided to put another song on by Imagine Dragons.

I scrolled through my playlist before I came across my fave,

Radioactive.

I put it on and went to the living room where everyone was dancing and I decided to sing along and dance too.

I'm waking up, to ash and dust,
I wipe my brow and I swept my rust.
I'm breathing in, the chemicals.

I'm breaking in, shaping up,
The checking out of the prison bus.
This is it, the apocalypse.
Oh, woah,

I'm waking up,
I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow.
Welcome to the new age, to the new age,
Woooaaah woah oh, woooaaah woah I'm
RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE!!!!
Woooaaah woah oh, woooaaah woah I'm
RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE!!!!

I raise my flag, dye my clothes,
It's a revolution I suppose.
We'll paint it red, to fit right in.
Oh, woah,

I'm breaking in, shaping up,
The checking out of the prison bus.
This is it the apocalypse.
Oh, woah,

I'm waking up,
I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow.
Welcome to the new age, to the new age,
Woooaaah woah oh, woooaaah woah I'm,
RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE!!!!
Woooaaah woah oh, woooaaah woah I'm,
RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE!!!!