Chapter 17: New Power

??? PoV

"The girl does not yet know she has the power. This makes everything a lot easier." Nadahkan said to me.

"It does. But you and I both know her friends will come for her." I said. I looked him in the eye. "I want you to make sure they don't get near her and she doesn't get away!!" I yelled.

"Certainly, I will get my crew on it strait away." And with that, he was gone.

This is something I am willing to take care of myself if I have to. I want this power and I will get it......

Lloyds PoV

Courtney came running down the hallway shouting "EVERYONE IN THE KITCHEN QUICK!!!!!" And that got me a little worried. I could her the happiness in her voice, but also the rush and desperation.

I was still upset and thinking how we could get (Y/N) back. But beside that I went in anyway.

Everyone else was there and Courtney was jumping up and down like a small child.

Just like (Y/N) did when I brought her candy.

I smiled at the memory as well as my eyes filling with tears.

"You okay there Lloyd?" Kai asked me. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." I lied.

"I'm just as upset as you, Lloyd. We all are. And I promise you we will get her back." Cole said reassuringly. I smiled as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys. Anyway, why do you want us here Courts?" I asked.

"Oh!! Right, yeah! You know how sensei wanted to speak with me?" Everyone nodded. "Well he told me I am the destined Night Ninja!!" She threw her hands in the air as everyone cheered.

"This gives us a better chance of getting (Y/N) back!!" Nya cheered and jumped in the air with everyone else.

(Y/N) we will get you back, the easy way....

Or the hard way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am I the only one whose happy about this coming out tonight?? 😱😱 IT IS A MIRICAL!!!!!

Anyway I hope you guys are satisfied with this chappy!!

Well until next time my twiglets!

TTFN
-Gabby