Chapter 6: Truth or Dare

Enjoy, I hope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nya's PoV

We were just waiting for Skylor to come out of the bathroom. we were getting ready to play Truth or Dare, my favourite game!! When Skylor came out I squealed and dragged everyone to the bedroom. Courtney sat on the floor next to Skylor, I sat on a bed and (Y/N) was on a bed but hanging upside down from it (I always do that XD), she did look comfortable.

"Ready?" I asked everyone. I got a nod from Skylor, a p popping 'yup' from (Y/N) and a worried look from Courtney, she must have remembered what I texted her this morning.

"I promise it won't happen." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me then nodded.

"I'll go first!!" Skylor shouted all of a sudden and made Courtney jump out of her skin and (Y/N) laughed.

"Okay." I giggled.

"Alright, (Y/N), truth or dare." She said really creepily, more than usual. She thought for a moment before saying 'truth'.

"Okay, is it a love at first sight for Lloyd?" She asked and her eyes glitter eagerly for an answer. Me and Courtney did the same. She blushed and looked away avoiding eye contact.

She said "Maybeeee?" And all our faces dropped.

"Yes or no, (Y/N)!" Courtney said with a little annoyance.

She replied and mumbled a very small "Yes" just so everyone could hear.

Me, Courtney and Skylor shouted at once "SHIPPED!!!!" Which made (Y/N) blush so hard it would burn Steep Wisdom down in an instant if it was heat!

"Okay, Court', truth or dare." (Y/N) said and stared at her sister, waiting for an answer.

"Truth." Courtney said sitting up strait, ready for her challenge.

"Alright, do you watch my little pony when no one is around in the castle?!" (Y/N) said and watched intensely at her sister waiting for and answer. She looked as if she'd gone insane!

"I do, and I'm proud of it because it's who I am!" Courtney crossed her arms and looked proud of herself. "Anyway, Skylor, truth or dare."

"Dare" she said.

"Okay, I dare you to scream out the window your crush. So shout 'I love you' and then your crushes name." At this point Skylor was pale and blushing like mad.

"O-o-okay." Skylor was flustered as she walked to the window. She opened it as wide as it could and screamed as loud as possible "I LOVE YOU KAI!!!!!!!!!!!" She then immediately ran back to her place on the floor and covered her face with her hands.

"I KNEW IT!!!!!" I yelled with a huge smile on my face. I have shipped those two for 3 seasons now (lol, I had to XD but if it's less or more please tell me)!!!!!!!!

"Shut up. Nya, truth or dare." Skylor asked me. I glared at her for a moment and then I said.....

"Truth" just to be safe.

"Ok, who do you really have feelings for? Jay or Cole." She said and I blushed.

"Jay........" I said and Skylor gasped with a huge grin on her face and the other two just looked confused.

"I think we should stop there because it's actually quite late." Courtney said looking over at the clock that said 11:28.

"Can we watch the film I brought?" (Y/N) said shyly.

"Sure, what did you bring?" I asked. She lifted up a DVD that said 'Coraline' on it. Everyone stared at it and smiled.

We all love Coraline!!

(I jus took the photo, Coraline is my favourite film XD )

We sat down and watched it with popcorn, candy floss and chocolate.

~Time Skip to the end of the film~

It was now 12:04 (Whoever guesses the running time of the film first I will give a shoutout to) and everyone was getting into their beds.

It was a spare room with two bunk beds. Me and Courtney shared one and Skylor and (Y/N) shared the other. We all fell asleep soon enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm SOOOO sorry it took so long I have just been busy, but now it's the holidays and I will be reading and writing!!
Here is what it says on the back of Coraline, just I case you were wondering what it's about....

Ahem

From Henry Selick, the visionary director of THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, and based on Neil Gaiman's bestselling book, comes this spectacular stop-motion animated adventure!

Coraline Jones (Dakota Fanning) is bored until she finds a secret door and discovers an alternate, better, version of her life on the other side.

When this seemingly perfect world turns dangerous, Coraline must use her resourcefulness, determination and bravery to save her family.

Oh, and my mums birthday was on the 30th. Yes I know it was a few days ago, but still, please wish her a happy birthday because I think she will appreciate it from heaven. We wished her a happy birthday and had a huge barbecue with family and friends and had a cake. Me and my two sisters blew out the candles and wished her a happy birthday

We love you mummy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyway,
TTFN,
-Gabby