Chapter 18: Analysing

Your PoV

I was colder, shivering on the floor of the cell.

I saw the Djinn's crew come by once in a while. But one of them seemed to friendlier than the others.

I think his name is Flintlock.

Yeah that's it!

He brought me some apples every day to keep me fed.

He would sometimes bring me blankets when it's really cold at night.

He was kinder than the others, as well as Clancy! He was kind too!

They took care of me.

But I always hoped that Lloyd and the others will come soon!

Zane's PoV

Currently, me and the others are planning on how to get (Y/N) back. So far the plan is going well.

"So we know how to get her back! But, we don't know who took her and where she is!" Kai said.

"That, would be some good info!" Jay said.

"Zane, do you think you could analyse some traces of what is left?" Skylor asked me. I thought for a moment before replying.

"I could try, but it will take some time."

~A Few Moments Later~

Courtney's PoV

We are all getting ready to go outside and find anything Zane could analyse to see who took (Y/N).

~Small Time Skip~

We are on the path that the smoke took (Y/N) down. I welled up with tears remembering what happened that day.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Cole looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"You ok?" He asked me. The tears started running down my face and he immediately embraced me in a hug. "Stupid question." He said. I curled my hands into his chest and let my quiet sobs out.

Lloyds PoV

"Zane!! Can you analyse this?!?!" I shouted over my shoulder. I turned back to the small flower petal that's glowing.

I heard footsteps come from behind me as I saw Zane bend down.

"I can, just don't pick it up because it looks harmful." He warned everyone.

I saw the blue ray come out of his eyes and scan the petal.

That's strange. Why would it be a petal?

I noticed that Zane had finished analysing and he stood straight, offering a hand to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"The results should come out in a few hours. But for the time being lets go over the plan again." Zane said and with that we went back to the monastery.

I hope (Y/N) is okay.....

Your PoV

I heard a low chuckle coming from somewhere in the room.

"Nadahkan." I muttered.

"Very clever, little one." He said as he appeared in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" A snapped.

"Looks like you want to act tough today, huh?" He said.

"I asked you a question." I glared at him.

"Well I just came to let you know that time is passing on and it's getting closer and closer to the day where me and my friend get to take the power from you." He laughed. "You are pathetic and weak! You can't cry for help! You can only hope! But, hoping won't do it!" He cackled down at my shivering body.

He was right, I'm weak, afraid, cold and I'm just sitting here waiting for my Knight in Shining Armour to save me. There is no point hoping anymore because I'm hopeless!

"And just so you know..." Nadahkan continued "No one will save you!" He yelled

What has he done to them?!

"But don't worry, we don't even know if they're on their way. We have locked down the place so no one can get in and you can't get out!" He laughed as he disappeared.

This is so confusing! What is he talking about? What power? But really..

Where's Lloyd? Please Lloyd...

I need you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!

I'm on holiday at the moment in Benidorm, but when this comes up I'll be at home! The WiFi here is shi-

Well I hoped you enjoyed the chapter anyway!

Until next time my twiglets.

TTFN,
Gabby