Chapter 14: Water fight!!!!

Your PoV

It was EXTREMELY hot today and everyone was hot and bothered. No one was moving and the air conditioning was on in the house. One again Wu and Garmadon were out and it was just us lot. Courtney came back yesterday.

I saw Jays face light up and he asked, "Water fight?!" Everyone agreed and we got water balloons and water guns! The best part is that I got the most balloons and the biggest water gun! We all decided to go boys vs girls.

"Okay, so when we separate we have to hide, inside or out. Your choice. (Y/N) will scream 'go' and that's when we begin, got it?" Lloyd explained.

We all nodded or said 'yes'.

"Why am I yelling 'go'?" I asked. He said,

"I heard you scream and it's pretty damn loud!" He said. I just rolled my eyes and we went off.

I ran outside with my gun in hand and my water balloons in a small bag. Oh I forgot to mention we are all in our swimming cozies. Well the boys are in their trunks but still!

I stayed outside of the monastery just so everyone can hear me inside and out.

I got ready to scream, so I cleared my throat and breathed in before screaming at the top of my lungs "GO!!!!!!!!"

I ran as fast as I could and up a tree (I'm sorry, I just........really like trees :I). I had a great advantage here.

I saw Jay come out of the monastery being chased by Nya. Now's my chance.

I threw a water balloon at him and it landed right on his head, covering his body in water. Freezing cold water.

He looked shocked at first and then he shivered. Nya was laughing her butt off, giving me a thumbs up. "First kill goes to the girls!!" I fist pumped and Jay went inside, laughing. At least he knows how to play fair.

I jumped down from my tree and went to Nya. "Let's do this!" She said. Then we ran inside to get more kills.

Suddenly, Nya grabbed my arm and took me behind a wall. She put her finger to her lips and pointed behind the wall. I took a quick look and saw Cole.

I pointed to the other wall and she nodded. She did a quick ninja roll to hide behind the other wall. I threw a water balloon toward him and I hit the ground near his feet, grabbing his attention toward us.

I hid back behind the wall, hearing footsteps coming our way.

I saw him look at me and he pointed his gun at me.

He was about to fire when Nya got him right in the back. He yelped from the cold and turned around to see Nya smiling.

"Hell yeah, anther kill!" She said. I giggled and Cole left to go to the kitchen, probably to eat the cupcakes I brought him.

We ran through the monastery.

I bumped into someone, knocking us both down. I looked up to see Skylor. We both smiled before she got up and helped me.

"Let's continue going our separate ways. If we stay together it'll be too easy for the boys to get us." She said. We nodded and continued our search.

We went into the living room and saw Kai at the other doorway.

"I got this one, (Y/N)." She said. Kai obviously heard her and tried to shoot her.