Chapter 21: (Y/N)!!!!!

Wow, 21 chapters.

Sorry I haven't updated guys I've had at least five pieces of homework and that's a lot when you have two science pieces, one maths, one history and one French on être! I also have a science and French test coming up!!

Well anyway here's another chapter for you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your PoV

Flintlock left to go and get the rest of the crew and try to convince them to help.

The others began to attack Nadahkan, ignoring the girl for now since she hasn't done anything yet.

I just stood in fear, watching as my older sister, best friends and boyfriend fought the djinn. I was terrified that something might happen to them! What if one of them got hurt or even KILLED?!?!

The thought just wanted me to drop to my knees and weep, but I had to stay strong. Not only for my friends but for Sherwood too.

Who knows what the kingdom is thinking!! I hope the castle staff has notified them about where we are and why.

I still couldn't move. My legs were stiff and my heart was racing.

The world seemed to spin.

I was so dizzy,

Confused,

Nauseous,

Frightened.

What was I suppose to do?

I couldn't fight! I'm not strong enough!!

I saw a dark beam coming toward me.

I braced for impact but it didn't come.

When I opened my eyes I saw Cole blocking the attack.

"Hey, I know you're not suppose to be fighting, but stay alert it would really help out!!!" He shouted over the clattering of blades.

I nodded and looked toward where the dark beam came from.

All I saw was the girl with a grin on her face.

She looked proud almost.

It scared me.

I ran to hide and successfully hid behind a wall.

I peeked around the corner to see everyone was fighting again.

I was so scared.

My whole body was frozen.

I felt a churning feeling in my stomach.

I felt a warm feeling rise in my throat.

I swallowed and ignored everything making me feel sick.

I just wanted to huddle to my knees and cry. I sound so pathetic, so weak. But it's the truth.

Yet I still focuses on the full blown battle going on.

Lloyds PoV

I knew (Y/N) was safe, I watched her go and hide.

I kept swinging my sword at Nadahkan and shooting power balls at him and the girl.

I don't know what's up with her or why she fired at (Y/N) but all I know is that she made a huge mistake picking a fight with us.

We were going to win this!!