Shayenne (Introduction)

*For those of you who read this book way back in 2015/2016 or even recently, you can reread it if you want because I've finally edited it and added as well as subtracted a lot of things from the story. As my first work, it was very amateurish and had a lot of mistakes and an almost empty storyline (Not enough detail), and so I tried to fix it up as much as I could. Hope you'll enjoy it better.

I finished editing this on 1/1/2019. ❤❤❤.*

***

"This whole story is one tough mess for me. Honestly. It's about my life. How it changed because of one human being. I'm Shayenne Harvey. I'm twenty and I recently graduated from university. My fiancé is thirty.

Believe it or not, I was forcefully betrothed to him from birth. My hand had been promised to him and his family, even before I could say a single word.

The thing is, I'm a girl from a wealthy family. The Harveys have always been close to the Nelson family. My family and theirs appreciated each other so much that they decided to get me betrothed to their son, Josh, that was ten years older than me. I had no say in this . I was forced to live with him after I graduated. And then a lot happened."

Enjoy the story.