Chapter Forty Four

***

Shane held my hand and took me to the guest washroom. When we got there, there was no one. He locked the door behind him.

"Um, what if someone wants to use the washroom?" 

"There are many others." he smirked mischievously. I giggled.

"Shane, you're naughty."

"Oh, really? Then let me show you how naughty I am." he pulled me so my body was glued to his. Then he lifted me off the ground, making me wrap my legs around him. Luckily, I had a flair gown.

He made me sit on the edge of one of the sinks. My gown had gone all the way up to my waist because of my legs that were wrapped around Shane. He was so close that the only thing separating us down there were his jeans and my panties. Even with that, I felt that bulge through his jeans. I looked at him in the eyes.

"I love you." he whispered. Whenever he said that, I melted. Josh never told me that. Or rarely did. Shane was what I'd wished Josh to be. Affectionate and loving. Someone who could understand my weaknesses and I.

I kissed him. Like my life depended on him. He kissed me back with the same hunger. The kiss was rough and sexy. I didn't care. He was mine now. We kissed like crazy. I ran my fingers through his hair .

When he caressed the my thighs, I moaned into his mouth. His touch was electric. And no one had ever touched me like that.

A hand on my lower back, he pressed me harder against him. I felt him poke at my panties from his jeans. I gasped. The heat was unbearable. From my mouth he went down to my neck, kissing.

When he went down to my chest and kissed my cleavage, I moaned and arched my back. I wanted him so bad. He kissed me again. And while I kissed him back, he took off his jacket, his shirt and inner wear.

Gosh! I felt his sexy body hot against me as he wrapped his arms around me. As we kissed, I touched and caressed every part of his upper body.

*Please vote ❤❤❤.*