Chapter Three(T.U.O.I.F.A)

(I made the chapters so short 🙇🙇, I'm sorry. This is the first book I wrote down here and I wasn't used to wattpad yet.)

***

The next day finally reached and Keisha and I were off to the University Of International Filming Arts - T.U.O.I.F.A -, in simple form.

It was one of the biggest universities in the country that had to do with Cinematography. I was more than happy to go there.
~

We arrived the very huge and beautiful campus at 2pm. We were given guides and sent to our rooms. I was so happy. Keisha and I settled in the campus apartment given to us, which had two rooms in it, a bath, a little living room and kitchen. I sure was glad, so far.

'This is so cool!'

I thought, smiling. I then turned to Keisha.

"Now that we've settled, what do we do?" I asked excitedly.

"Let's go see the place. Other freshmen are probably doing same."

"Okay."

I'd just turned 20 and I kinda felt like I was maybe too young for the environment? Most of the students were adults and that kind of made me a little nervous. However, it wasn't like there weren't students in their early twenties, there as well.
I was still happy that Keisha was with me, and so I stuck to her. Things were gonna be great.

*
We walked down the beautiful sidewalks and streets of the campus. It sure was vast. We even passed through the fraternity quarters and saw a lot of boys moving in with their belongings. They were definitely old students.

"Ooh, I'm gonna like this place, Shayenne." Keisha cooed, looking at the different boys that walked by. I laughed.

"You're a case. Do you ever not think about boys?" I teased with a little laugh.

"Nope." she laughed and I joined her.

"I'm gonna love this place, though not for the same reasons as you." I explained, "It always a good thing to come out of one's comfort zone and try to explore many other horizons."

"Thank goodness you are saying that, because I really hope you lose up a little and live!"

I chuckled.

"We'll see with time."

*Your thoughts, guys? Please vote and comment your thoughts 😌😌❤❤❤😊.*