Chapter Forty Six

***

That evening, while  Shane was in the living room, I was in the kitchen cooking a good meal for us. It was eight PM.
I cooked spaghetti with delicious tomatoes sauce. When done, I served both of us and took the plates to the living room.

"Here." I gave him his plate.

"Thanks, love. I bet it's as delicious as you."

I giggled.

"Yeah, right."

We ate and watched a movie.

"This is very delicious, Shayenne. You're a great cook."

"Thank you."

I felt good and comfortable. Shane was a good friend and lover at the same time. He made me laugh throughout the movie. Never had I felt this free with a man before. Not to forget, a man as hot as Shane.

Once the movie was over, we were both tired. It was past ten PM. Shane put off the TV and turned to me.

"I think it's time for us to go upstairs." he gave me his hand and I took it.

"Okay. But where did you put my bag?"

"In my room of course. What did you expect?" he smirked.

"Oh." I chuckled.

"Cmon."

He grabbed my hand and I silently followed him upstairs. I'd never gone upstairs. The house was quite a mansion. I silently followed him until he stopped in front of a door. Then he opened it. I followed him inside.

His room was beautiful and spacious. A huge bed which looked more than comfortable, a flat screen TV on the wall, a couch, a little library and reading table at a corner. His drawers and cupboards were huge too. I noticed he had a balcony too with a perfect view on New York city. His room was perfect.

"Your bag is in that drawer. You can go change in the bathroom and freshen up. I'll go in after you're done." he said coolly.

"Alright."

I took my pyjama and went into the bathroom. It wasn't actually a pyjama. I had tiny sleeping shorts and a sleeping shirt which I changed into. Then, I brushed my teeth and washed my face before leaving the bathroom. He was sitting at the edge of the bed, lost until he noticed me.

"You're through?"

"Yeah." I replied nervously when I noticed the hot look he gave me after seeing what I was wearing.

"Um, alright." he got up and kissed my forehead before entering the bathroom.

I felt cold all of a sudden.

Slowly, I climbed onto the bed and lay silently in it's softness. I felt good and comfortable. I felt like I was on some cloud. I took one of the pillows and sniffed it. Oh, gosh. Shane's perfume. He was all over the bed. I squeezed the pillow tight in my arms. I was so gone I didn't see Shane come out of the bath.

"Comfortable?" he asked, making me realise his presence.

"Yeah."

He had nothing on top. He only wore a pair of black sleeping trousers that hung loosely from his waist, exposing the waistband of his Calvin Klein's. He was so hot. My body went hot just by looking at him.

He smiled and came over to join me in the bed. I felt strange, sweetly strange. I'd never been on the same bed with a different man. It felt odd but good.

Shane lay on his back but turned his head to stare at me. I was on my side , staring at him too.

With a hand, he held the back of my right knee and put my leg across him. I could clearly feel his hardness against my thigh. We stared at each other straight in the eyes. I knew what was coming. I was scared but I wanted it at the same time.

There was something about sex that scared me because my first experience was abusive. I thought of waiting for a long time but with Shane, it seemed impossible? With him I felt like I had to break all the rules. I wanted him so bad. But I was so anxious.

When Shane raised a hand and caressed my cheek, a low gasp escaped my mouth.

"Don't worry." he whispered. I looked at him, "I'll wait for you till you're ready, Shayenne. It'll be terrible for me to force you. Just let me know when you're ready. Okay?"

I was so in love with this guy.

"Really?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah, love." he kissed me slowly And tenderly. I melted.

We got under the sheets and he wrapped me tight in his arms. I felt good.

"When you're finally ready, Shayenne, know that you'll be in control."

"What? I can't."

He smirked.

"It'll come naturally. Just wait and see."

I bit my lip nervously and he smiled before leaning closer and kissing me again.

*Please vote.*