Chapter Forty Three

***

We returned to the house and went on with the partying. Sloane approached Shane and said:

"Hey, Shane. Now that things are clear. I've decided to give you more space. I'm gonna pack out of your house tomorrow."

"No problem."

"Great. We'll be seeing at work and I'll visit from time to time. Okay?"

"My doors are always open."

"Bffs for life?"

"Always." they smiled and hugged each other. Then she went away.
Shane turned to me with a devilish smirk.

"I don't wanna hear a single complain. Now you have no choice but to spend the weekend with me."

"Here?"

"Of course." he replied looking at me slowly from head to toe. I smiled.

"Well, okay."

"That's my baby."

"I just hope you'll give me one of the best rooms in this house." I teased.

He raised a brow at me.

"For your information sweetheart, spending the weekend with me means you'll be sharing my room. What did you expect?"

"Me?" my eyes widened, " In the same room as you?" I asked nervously. He smiled even more and caressed my cheek.

"Yes. And on the same bed." he was so sexy. My breath caught up. I felt dizzy all of a sudden. I felt myself sway a little as if I was going to fall until Shane gripped my arm, preventing me from falling.

"You alright, love?" he asked. I touched my forehead and looked around.

"Um, yeah. You're like some sort of drug around me Shane."

I laughed and he smiled.

"You're more of a drug to me than I am to you. You wanna know what I'm thinking of right now?" he whispered in my ear. I nervously looked around. People would start noticing us.

"Um, Shane. People might start watching." I muttered.

"That bothers you?" he teased.

"Yeah."

"Then come with me."

He held my hand and I silently followed him.

*Please vooooote ❤❤.*