Chapter Fifty Three (His -2)

***

He kissed my neck softly, caressing my back and ass. The way he squeezed me made me moan. He carried me with so much ease. I loved being wrapped in his strong arms. With my legs wrapped tight around him, I could feel his thickness rub against my wetness.

He kissed me deep and slow. I felt his tongue mingle with mine. I wanted him so bad. I loved his taste, his scent, his everything.

"Mmm, I love you." I moaned through his deep kiss. Our breaths were raged though we hadn't even started yet.

"Mmm, love you too, honey."

The next thing I realised was that I had my back on the bed. I looked up at Shane, standing at the edge of the bed, his thick member in his hand.

"Are you ready for me, sweetheart? I wanna make love to you so bad." his whisper came out low and sexy. I bit my lip.

"Yeah..."

With Shane I felt so shameless and free. I couldn't lie that I needed him. Though the thought of his huge shaft entering me, scared me a little.

I silently watched Shane get on top of me.

"Hold on to me, baby."

I gulped but did as I was told.

"I'm gonna make you feel like it's your first. Like your first time should've been. With a real man." he kissed me nice and slow.

Oh, he was a real man alright. Josh was no match compared to Shane's size, heart, everything.

I felt him position himself at my opening. I kissed him even harder, trying to ignore the coming fullness. This was proof that I was over Josh. I had a real man with me now.

When he slowly pushed forward, I gasped, breaking the kiss and burying my face in his neck. I got scared all of a sudden as I held him tight. Thoughts of rape, of Josh, returned.

Shane didn't move again. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm not Josh, honey. I won't move until you ask me to. If you want us to stop, then we will."

Shane was so good to me but I wasn't gonna let thoughts of that idiot destroy my life.

"It's okay. G- go on."

After waiting a while, he resumed. Slowly, carefully, continuously. I bit my lip, holding him tighter. It's like I was losing my virginity again. But this time to a man I loved and to a man who loved me.

Shane entered me continuously, making it slow and being as careful as ever. The feeling was nothing like what I'd felt with Josh. It was breathtaking. It was like I was being divided into two.

I felt a sharp pain that lasted for about two seconds only. I moaned a little. He had absolutely nothing to do with Josh.

The further he buried himself in me, the better it got and made us moan in unison.

When he hit the dead end of my pussy, I moaned even more, shivering underneath him. He was all the way in, yet I hadn't taken all of him.

He kissed me passionately, giving me some seconds to adjust to his thickness.

Slowly, when he pulled out, I moaned again, feeling empty.
-
He penetrated me again, slowly and sweet. I moaned, loving the new and sweet feeling.

He repeated the process a few more time, his thrusts gentle and making me drool. And then, things got rough.

A loud gasp escaped my mouth when Shane suddenly withdrew and then slammed back into me with such force that I groaned, drooling and loving the little spasm my body went through. And then, he repeated the damned process again.

I felt his hot rod move in and out of me, slowly, pulling my tight inner walls along, driving me nuts with each slow and sensual thrust. He went all the way in and all the way out. I moaned, enjoying the slow but savage pleasure.
I was in a different world. The pleasure became unbearable as I began to move my hips, trying to match his sensual thrusts.

His member filled me so much and his slow thrusts became torture. I needed him to go faster. I'd never experienced something so breathtaking.

He would kiss me softly, pinching and suckling on my nipples. Licking my skin and nibbling. My body was aching for more. Burning from within. I needed him to go faster!

"Oohhh, please..." I managed to say through moans.

"Please for?" he teased, slightly rubbing and pulling my nipple in between his thumb and index. I opened my eyes and stared into his.

"Pl- please, Shane. ohhhh..."
he smirked.

"Is this what you want?"

Shane withdrew completely and then slammed back into me with such force stronger than first. I groaned my lungs out. It's like he'd gotten an extra inch of his hard cock into me. I gripped him tight, my nails digging into his muscular back. He drove me wild and crazy.

With each thrust, his rhythm increased. I was now moaning out loud. My vision getting blurrier with each wild thrust.

"Ohhh! Aaahh, Shane! Yesssss..." I moaned weakly, drooling and loving it.

He smirked mischievously.

"That's right, honey. Scream my name while I fuck you right, love."

He kissed me deep, muffling my loud moans.

Shane grabbed the back of my knees and pulled me closer to him. I moaned into his mouth.

His rhythm increased even more. He was harder and faster, driving me wild. A sharp gasp escaped my lips and I drooled some more whenever he slammed right back into me. My moans mixed with his and I loved how our bodies were wrapped up against each other.

We were both sweaty, breathless and moaning in unison. He filled me completely. I felt like I was gonna pass out soon. I held onto him like I would never let go.

He would pound me hard and nice. My entire body shivered in pleasure. My blood was on fire. He didn't stop. He just went faster and faster, pounding me senseless. My nails dug into his strong back, I buried my face in his neck, I felt my walls contract even more around his thick shaft and before I could realise it, it hit me!

A wave of crazy sensations!

A loud moan escaped my mouth while I came like never before. I lost notion of time and place. I came continuously while Shane didn't stop. He kept on pounding me hard.

After about ten seconds of coming, my head fell back on the pillow. I was tired, dazed, breathless and sweaty. Shane slowed down back to that sweet love making rhythm. He kissed me slow and nice. I kissed him back, trying to regain my breath.

"Oh, that was- I love you." I moaned softly against his soft lips.

He was still as hard as ever down there while I had only half my senses left.

"Hey." he kissed me, "Now it's you're turn to make me come. You ready?"

I nodded weakly. This wasn't over yet. Damn.

*please vote and comment.*