Chapter Thirty-Two

***

The famous night arrived. I was well made up, beautiful and sexy to go. Keisha and I had gone shopping earlier. I bought something simple yet tight. I believed it was perfect for that night -

 I believed it was perfect for that night -

Keisha too was sexy in her own gown. We were both in black.

After all the preparing, we got a cab and headed for Shane's crib

***

A lot of people were present. We saw all type of cars. There could be at least a hundred invitees or so. I even saw some celebrities. The house was even more beautiful with all decorations. There was even a wine fountain. Wow.

"I'm getting drunk this night." Keisha mused, staring at the fountain. I chuckled.

Just then, I spotted Shane at a distance. He was in a fitting suit and tie. Always in black. Everything black. Whether formal or not he was still damn sexy.

I also noticed Sloane at his side. The beautiful Sloane. She looked like an Oscar in a long white fitting gown. She was so expensive. Her make up and everything looked perfect. Their style of dressing clearly described them. Shane the black angel and Sloane the white one.

"Let's go greet them." Keisha proposed. I nodded to the idea. We approached them.

"Hi" we greeted.

"Hey!" Sloane said happily, "You came! Welcome." she hugged me, then Keisha.

"Yeah. Couldn't miss it."

"Thank you so much."

We turned to Shane.

"Hi Shane."

He smiled.

"Welcome, ladies." he leaned over for a little hug and kissed Keisha's cheek. Then he turned to me and did same. He smelt so good.

"Glad you came." he whispered before letting me go.

"So which movie is it exactly?" I asked Sloane.

"Well it's called Finders. It'll be out on the ninth of the next month."

"That's great. I won't miss it."

"Oh my Gosh." Keisha gasped, "Is that Brian Reynolds??"

Sloane laughed.

"Yeah. I invited him."

He was a known and popular actor.

"He's your friend?"

"Yeah. You wanna meet him?"

"YES!"

"Hahahaha. Then let's go. Excuse me, Shayenne."

"Alright." I laughed.

Sloane guided the excited Keisha through the crowd. I turned to Shane whom I caught checking me out.

"You like my dress?" I asked with an amused smile.

He smiled back.

"I love it."

"Thanks."

"I believe you had to tell me something?"

"Oh, right."

"Let's go elsewhere first."

A palm on my back, he led me out of the house to the backyard.

*Please vote.*