How You Meet (Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, Espio)

I want to thank FloralGenie790 for helping me SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!! She's a super nice girl, and a great friend!! Please, checked her drawings and other published quizzes and stories!!! In fact, why not follow her!!!
---Tails---

He had to get away from the freedom fighters for a little bit. They kept calling him "cute" and "adorable." Those words drove him nuts. He wanted to be thought of as a hero, not some little kid. In order to rove himself, he escaped from his bedroom to go on his own adventure. Sure, his friends might get upset or worried, but they should know what he was capable of, right?

He was flying through the air, outside the walls of the city. He had to figure out some way to show he was strong, but how? Suddenly, a scream of terror pierced his ear drums. He immediately flew down to the source, and found a female (M/T) surrounded by three creations of Dr. Eggman. They were ready to shoot her, but the young genius reacted quickly.

He whirled past the machines, gaining their attention. He made two of the robots shoot at each other, and the last one was destroyed with a whip of his tails. The female released a sigh of relief, and she ran to her hero.

"THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!" the female exclaimed. She released her hug on the fox.

"Oh, uh, don't worry. What were you doing way out here anyways?" Tails asked. "It's dangerous to be out here alone."

The girl walked over to a large oak tree, and motioned for the fox to follow. The two of them strolled quietly to the tree, and they crouched down to the grassy ground. The female light the area with a soft light, and a mother rabbit with her new-born babies was seen sleeping soundly.The girl took a silent picture with her phone, and they backed away without awakening the flicky family.

After they were a good distance away, the female pulled out her phone and gazed at the adorable bunnies once again. The two of them starred at the cuteness for a few more seconds before they turned to each other.

The female stuck out her hand, "I'm (Y/N), animal activist and artist."

"I'm Miles, but you can call me Tails," the fox stated as he shook her hand.

The continued to talk throughout the night. Tails learned that (Y/N) created paintings of endangered animals to spread awareness. She would sneak out as often as she could to take pictures of the creatures for inspiration. Apparently, those robots were planning on taking the family of flickies away to be robotizied, but the female took a stand. If it wasn't for Tails, she would've been a goner.

Tails would meet with the naturalist every night he could. He discovered that it was much cooler to have a secret life hidden from his friends. After all, Sonic didn't have to know everything, right?

---Knuckles--- Guarding the Master Emerald would be very boring at times. No one around, absolute silence; it really drove him off the deep end at times. Sure Sonic would come every now and then, but the Blue Blur was more annoying than pleasant. The same could be said for that jewel-stealing bat.

The echidna found himself having a staring contest with the sun one afternoon. He knew the risk of going blind, but he was willing to do anything t make his life more interesting. Suddenly, the noise of a whirling plane engine erupted from the clouds, and a plane belonging to a certain archaeologist

The guardian released a sigh of relief when he realized it wasn't a certain blue hedgehog, but what would Relic need now? (she's from the Sonic Universe comics, #63-69 maybe)

The echidna strolled to the landing plane, and welcomed the researcher and her crew. One member seemed new to the red mobian. She had (F/C) fur and (E/C) eyes. Knuckles had never seen her before.