Infant (Y/N) (Tails, Knuckles, Mighty)

--Tails--

        "Tails? Tails?" you called from up the stairwell. You began hopping down each stair, making your way into the basement lab. "Tails? Are you here?"

        You entered the lab to find it completely bare of life. He must've been out; probably getting fast food with his brother. You huffed a sigh before looking around and exploring your boyfriend's invention room. The fox's machines were always so amazing to you. They were so complex and capable of doing so many incredible things. Tails was youthful, but his mind was filled with creative ideas and intelligence. 

        Your eyes wandered around the room, examining different shelves and the various computer screens. Suddenly, you caught sight of various blasters and guns on the far wall of the lab. You tilted your head curiously. Why on Mobius would Tails create something so...deadly? You always assumed your boyfriend would avoid making that kind of stuff. 

        You walked up to the weapons, hoping to figure out the motive behind their creation. The first blaster you came across was one you recognized. It was the same blaster you found when you discovered Tails was an infant. Luckily, the gun was off, so you wouldn't need to worry about it firing at you. The other guns seemed to be for similar goals. One was programmed to launch T-shirts. Another was simply a revamped speed gun. From what you could gather, perhaps Tails wasn't planning to kill anytime soon. 

        Deciding that there was nothing left to explore, you chose to wait patiently in the lab. Luckily, Tails always kept extra food in his mini fridge. Mainly because he was always afraid Sonic would steal his leftovers. You reached down to the small fridge and found a premade salad. Hopefully, Tails wouldn't mind if you stole some food for lunch, right? 

        You found a small bottle filled with vinaigrette and poured it on top of the lettuce. You walked back up the stairs and grabbed a clean fork from in the kitchen. You took a seat on the couch with salad in hand. Once you took your first bite, however, you immediately recoiled from the taste of the dressing. You couched and hacked while your lungs desperately tried to gain air. You started to feel dizzy before everything turned black. 

        "--and that's why you should never leave Shadow alone in a bakery," the blue hedgehog concluded as he opened the front door. 

        Sonic and Tails walked in to find a small mess of lettuce spilled all over the living room floor. In the midst of the mess was an infant child. 

        "Oh, no! (Y/N)!" the young fox exclaimed before picking up the child off the ground. 

        "What in the world happened to here?" Sonic asked as he investigated the crime scene. He picked up a small bottle of salad dressing, catching his brother's attention. 

        "She must've accidentally used my youth mixture. I, u,m...used an empty vinaigrette as a container."

        The hedgehog turned his head slowly with an expression of disbelief. "Why would you put a chemical mixture in a salad dressing bottle?!"

        "Well, it's not like we ever eat salad anyways!" the fox retaliated. 

        Sonic opened his mouth to rebut but quickly clasped his mouth again. "Good point."

--Knuckles--

        "So, this is a chaos emerald, huh?" you asked as you held the yellow jewel in your hands. "Why does it feel...warm?"

        "It's constantly emitting energy," your boyfriend explained. "They're powerful, but not as strong as the Master Emerald." 

        "I'd still love to research them and give my findings to Relic," you replied before grabbing a scanner from your bag.