Infant (Y/N) (Espio & Antione)

--Espio--

        "I wonder what this one does," Vector whispered as he picked up the third mystery gun.

        A small Eggman dummy hung in the corner of the training room, scorched, dismembered, and abused. The crocodile stuck his tongue out as he aimed with the weapon. Once he pulled the trigger, a wave of fire emerged from the barrel with blazing fury. The poor Robotnik doll lost his mustache. You and Charmy cheered on the sidelines as the adrenaline coursed in your veins. 

        "Way to go!!" you exclaimed while pumping both fists in the air. "Another flamethrower and this one packs a huge punch!" 

        "I'm giving that a nine on the destruction scale!" Charmy announced while inspecting the burned dummy. 

        Your boyfriend entered the room, widening his eyes to the destruction around him. You picked up a random machine gun from off the table. Inspecting it curiously, you decided to choose your weapon. Hopefully, it would leave Dr. Eggman high to dry!

        "What are you doing?" Espio asked with a calm voice. 

        "Testing out random guns," you deadpanned as you prepared to fire at the chubby target. 

        "Why are you doing that in the building?" the chameleon continued to question. 

        "Why not?" Charmy answered snarkily. "Now, FIRE!!!"

        You clenched your jaw and pulled the trigger. However, the trigger was stuck, lacking any movement whatsoever. You grunted with effort as you continued to pull on the trigger over and over again. You began looking over the gun in frustration, trying to find the problem in the blaster. You positioned the blaster to look down the barrel. 

        Immediately, Espio sprinted forward. "Don't do that, (Y/N)! Who knows what it's supposed to fire!"

        "Don't worry so much, Espio," the green detective stated with a relaxed wave of the hand. "I'm pretty sure we got that blaster from Tails' lab. You know that kid would never create something dangerous."

        Suddenly, the weapon fired and a bright light erupted around you. Where once stood a teenage ex-criminal was now an infant (M/T). The three detectives looked at you in pure horror and surprise. "Nothing dangerous, huh?"

--Antoine--

        "Antoine? Do we have any spare metal lying around?" you asked from within the garage. 

        Your boyfriend, who had been practicing his sword ship outside, stopped abruptly to make sure he heard you correctly. He placed his trusty weapon back in its scabbard. "Why do you ask Mon Cheri?"

        "Inspiration is calling my name!!" you answered excited. The sounds of clashing metal and a blowtorch could be heard coming from the concrete cavern. 

        Knowing that you shouldn't be left unsupervised with a fiery item, Antoine ambled into the garage in slight haste. Upon entering your makeshift creative space, Antoine raises his eyes to a giant metal sculpture of what he can only assume to be a tree. Leaves were constructed from old scraps and bits of metal from robotic enemies while the bark was formed from old vehicles. Apples were dangling from the artwork, though it was quite worrying. They appeared to be created by old guns and weapons.

        You were seated at the bottom of the tree with a blowtorch in hand. Red burning metal was melting downward to create texture on the bark. Through the protective mask and bright light flame, Antoine could see the happiness shining from your eyes. You turned the torch off and lifted up the mask to show a cheeky, energetic smile. You stood up and walked towards your boyfriend, admiring the work you had created. 

        "I'm still unsure what to call it," you muttered under your breath. "It's got to speak a message; something extraordinary and powerful." 

        "It is a very beautiful piece," Antoine complimented, "but, are you sure it is...safe to use all ze gadgets?"

        "Of course I'm sure!" you answered. "Speaking of which..."

        You skipped over to your work table and picked up one last blaster from the area. To Antoine, it was eerily familiar, but he couldn't place a reason why. You used a small step ladder to reach the tall branches of the tree. Instead of the blaster being crushed and molded into the tree, you simply laid the gun in the mass of metal, easy for the eyes to see. 

        "It's supposed to represent that nature is ready for war as well," you explained. "At least, that's what I want to try and convey anyways." 

        You started moving down the ladder, but you accidentally bumped the sculpture on the way down. The blaster fell from its perch and towards the ground. Upon hitting the concrete floor, the blaster miraculously fired. The blast struck you and consumed your entire body in a bright light. Antoine rushed to your side, barely catching your infant form.