Requests?

Hey guys!! S.G.here with a little message.

First, I want to thank all of you for waiting so patiently! I'm sure some of you had given up on updates or even forgotten that this book existed, and that's okay. I do need to start cranking out some more chapters, though; Let's get this book back in the spotlight (or at least the first page/one of the top tags). I'm creating a writing schedule as we speak, and I will post it on my home page once it's finalized.

However, I'm going to tell you right now, updates will probably be every other week. This will benefit us for multiple reasons; Oh, let me count the ways.

1.) This will ensure that I have ample time to create chapters for the Scenarios, Jerry x Reader, my collaborated Sonic x Reader (found only on Quotev) and some upcoming books that I plan on writing a planning BEFORE publishing.

2.) It will lower the stress and pressure I face and allow me to relax during the summer.

3.) Let it be said, I am not giving myself time to slack. Far from it, actually. If all goes according to plan, I hope to have enough future updates ready when school starts again. At that point, updates will be weekly, and you may see a couple of new stories on my page.

4.) I have a lot of traveling coming up, so I'm trying to keep everything steady and balanced.

5.) It will give me more time to edit, analyze, and double check my work (or at least paste it into a writing checker XD) I can also gain some feedback before and after publishing that will help make my work more pleasing and...well, better!

Thanks again for being such great supporters and for your comments! They make my day and prove to me that I"m bringing smiles all over the world. Honestly, there's no better feeling!

Next, I'm going to make a small shout out. I'm currently part of the cast for "Ask the Sonic Cast by Sonic H. The story can be found on Quotev using the external link I provided. It's such a fun project, and the family I've been introduced to is like no other! If you guys have a question for a Sonic Character, go ahead and check it out. We're always ready for more questions!!

Okay, so now let's move onto the actual reason for the chapter:

Requests!!!

That's right!! Requests are open, but I'm asking you to keep it PG, please.

I'm also asking you to post your comments on this chapter, please. If you've already sent in a request, please resubmit it under this chapter. It'll help me stay organized and see the numbers clearly. If you see your request already submitted, go ahead and like it, or even reply to it instead of creating a whole new comment. That will keep everything tidy and clean.

I'm going to try to keep them in a logical order, but if there's a request that submitted a lot, chances are I'll write it.

Okay then!! That should be everything for this message!! I plan on updating the Scenarios next week, so have those requests posted as soon as possible!

Stay Happy, Be childish, and remember to keep the imagination open!! ~ Savannah Grace