Your Day With Your Baby Boyfriend (Antoine and Espio)

---Espio---

You cautiously walked through the house in fear. A jumpscare could pop out any second, and you weren't prepared to be startled by a little toddler. While you we're taking care of your young boyfriend, you decided to teach him some games. You guys played childish games like patty cakes, but soon, you guys played peek-a-boo. Somehow, it become mashed up with hide-and-seek, which is why you were It was a terrible idea of yours since Espio could literally hide anywhere with his invisibility.

You walked into the kitchen for a small snack. You thought that you would feel more relaxed with the delicious taste of an Apple in your mouth. You opened the fridge and pulled out the brightest Apple in the fridge. Right before you could take a bite, Espio fell on top of you from on the ceiling. How on Mobius did he child get up there? You had no clue. The shock made you toss the fruit up into the air, and when it landed, it was impaled by your boyfriend's large horn. The child tried pulling the fruit off, but his arms were too short to reach it. You kinda felt bad for laughing at a young child, but he somewhat deserved it.

---Antoine---

With Antoine being a small infant, he was afraid of every little thing. Over his years of being a freedom fighter, the coyote had learned how to handle fear, but all of that was gone now. You wouldn't be able to leave his sight without him crying mini waterfalls. This meant that you had to take the child everywhere you went. You decided to stay in the house so people in Knothole wouldn't know about the little "accident." Some people would flip out if they saw a hero in such a weak form.

Anyways, you were playing with the small infant by showing him stuffed animals. He would giggle and laugh as you made them move around in front of him. You thought he was absolutely adorable, so you rewarded his cuteness by giving him more toys. You have him a small kitten and puppy, and you were about to give him a teddy bear. When he saw the animal, however, you eyes shot open with fright. You immediately hid the toy behind your back after he started bawling and crying. You tried calming the child down and any possible, but he wouldn't stop. Finally, you gave up and placed a binky in his mouth.