Infant (Y/N) (Manic, Scourge, Mephiles)

--Manic--

        "Are you sure we shouldn't get your siblings for this mission, Manic?" you whispered softly to your boyfriend.

        Manic quickly pulled you into the darkness as a search drone flew overhead. Its spotlight was trained to find anything of the living matter, and you two definitely matched the description. If anyone of Robotnik's robots found you, the mission would end in disaster. The drone turned away deciding to scan elsewhere. 

        With the drone out of sight, Manic replied, "Of course I'm sure. You're the coolest, kick-butt babe a hedgehog can have. Now, C'mon. Robuttnik's warehouse is just up ahead."

        You nodded your head in agreement. Slowly and cautiously, the two of you stood from your hiding spot. Carefully, you crossed the alley, watching out for any tin cans or garbage that would make noise. You approached the warehouse entrance, and your boyfriend began hacking his way inside. The small panel access began blinking and illuminating with bright colors as Manic broke through the coding. Suddenly, the panel shut down, and the warehouse door opened. 

        Within the storage unit was an assortment of different weapons and gadgets from the past. Several old documents were scattered across several tables, gathering dust from over the years. Test tubes and beakers were lying around the area, some filled with unknown liquids and slime. 

        "Alright, now let's load up all this stuff," Manic stated. "We can sell this stuff and make some serious 'moola'!"

        You quickly started shoving different machines and reports in your bags. Hopefully, you could sell or even reuse some of the old technology. With the money, you could buy food and other necessities for the sanctuary. Maybe you could even get some new toys for the kids.

        As you investigated the dark and dreary warehouse, Manic suddenly called your name. "Hey, (Y/N)! Doesn't this look familiar?" the hedgehog asked before revealing a familiar blaster from behind his back. He began tossing it around and pretended to shoot random objects around the area. He made little "pew" noises with his mouth. 

        "Manic, are you crazy?" you exclaimed. The weapon was the same machine that turned three hedgehogs and a Dingo into infants. "Be careful where you point that!"

        "'Chillax', baby," Manic reassured. "This thing's in the warehouse for a reason. It probably doesn't even work anymore."

        Suddenly, the blaster fired. Manic had the weapon aimed at a small mirror near the wall, which reflected the blast back in your direction. You were enveloped in a bright light before you started to feel yourself changing in a burning pain. Soon, you lost consciousness. 

        "Oh man," Manic muttered as he looked at his now-infant girlfriend. 

--Scourge--

        "...ourge...Scourge...SCOURGE!!" the female voice exclaimed in the green hedgehog's ear. 

        Scourge awoke with a start and rolled off the top of the car. He crashed onto the ground with a heavy thud right in front of your feet. You stood confidently with your arms crossed in dismay. 

        Scourge looked up from the ground, his eyebrows furrowed in anger. "What the heck was that for, (Y/N)?!" the hedgehog shouted as he sat up off the ground. He slapped the dust from his leather jacket. 

        "Cops are in the area," you stated coldly. "We need to get out of here before the feds catch us." 

        "Aw, crap!" your boyfriend muttered. He opened the car door and grabbed a warp ring from the console. He tossed the ring into the air before opening a portal out of the area. "Let's get a move on. We'll come back as soon as the cops are outta here."