Infant (Y/N) (Sonic, Shadow, Silver)

--Sonic--

"You won't get away with this, Eggman!" The blue hedgehog exclaimed while sprinting towards the Death Egg Robot. The prairie grass rippled as the two speeding object flew past. "Let her go!"

A hearty chuckle arose from the mad doctor's throat. "Oh, Sonic. You should know by now that I don't listen to your demands." Eggman held your fragile body in the robot's hand. He shook you around, taunting his foe. "If you want your precious girlfriend back, you'll have to take her from me."

The world was spinning around you at high speeds. No matter how hard you squirmed and fought, the claws wouldn't budge. "Grr, don't you think the damsel in distress trope is overused yet?" you questioned the doctor with an annoyed tone.

"Why would I stop doing what works, my dear?" the doctor answered. You huffed under your breath and continued to kick the tin can as hard as possible.

Sonic continued to gain speed, accelerating as much as possible to catch up. Everyone was moving so quickly; you could hardly breathe. It didn't help that Eggman's robot was pumping exhaust right in your face, making your lungs burn. Your coughs were torture to the hedgehog's ears, and he wanted nothing more than to protect you. After many failed attempts at escape, you looked towards your boyfriend feeling tired and nervous. Tears were cascading down your cheeks from the harsh wind in your eyes.

The hedgehog only pumped his legs harder as he broke through the speeding wind. Soon, you were barely out of reach teasing the hedgehog. His heart was pounding as he continued to run and his head began to throb. However, he was determined to hold you in his arms again. With a quick burst of speed, Sonic jumped towards you. You outstretched your hand, ready for him to save you from capture.

"I don't think so, hedgehog!"

Suddenly, you were tossed away like a piece of garbage into the air. Sonic's eyes widened with fear as he screamed your name. He quickly turned in your direction, ready to launch at full speed to catch you. In the small moment, the hedgehog let his guard down and the Doctor took advantage to it. One of the robotic claws on the Death Egg Robot slammed Sonic off the ground and into the air. Eggman slammed his fist onto a large button, and a portal appeared in the sky. The hedgehog flew into the portal before it closed off. Another claw stretched out to catch you in mid-air. The cold metal applied pressure all around you, almost crushing your bones.

You were pulled back into Eggman's machine, forced to look him in the eyes. You struggled to calm yourself, your breathing irregular. It didn't help that Eggman's machine was suffocating you. Once you were able to speak, you slowly asked, "What did you do to him?"

Eggman brushed his mustache and cackled. "Did I forget to mention the upgrades I made on this machine? I used some old parts from the Time Eater. That being said, let's just say it'll take Sonic roughly fifteen years to save you."

--Meanwhile--

The blue hedgehog face planted into the ground and skidded into a tall oak tree. His entire back was aching from the harsh claw slam that he could hardly move. Using his arms, Sonic pushed himself onto his back to look up at the sky and the green leaves above. This was nothing like the prairie he was in earlier. Where on Mobius was he? He rubbed his forehead in thought. Now wasn't the time; he had to get back to (Y/N).

Using his remaining strength, Sonic sat up and stood on his shaking legs. He leaned on the tree for support and started walking into the forest. His shoes were dragging on the dirt ground as he walked deeper and deeper into the masses of trees. He limped on his right foot; feeling a sharp pain in his ankle. He began pulling bits of grass out of his spines and brushed the dirt out of the cuts.