When Someone Finds Out (Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, Espio, Antoine)

---Tails---

You had been secretly dating the two-tailed fox for a while now. The wild flickies had gotten used to Tails, and they loved seeing him. You would also join the genius in his garage to help with his inventions and plane modifications. Weird thing was, Sonic still had no clue about your relationship. It always seemed to bothered you that Tails didn't want to tell his brother about you, and you finally had enough. You decided to head to Tails place to talk it out with him. You kept calm as you knocked on the door lightly. You waited for the door to open by fiddling your thumbs around, but it became boring after the first thirty seconds. You knocked again, but there was still no response. You could see Tails' bi-plane in the garage, meaning they were home. You knocked slightly louder this time, and you finally heard a reply.

"Hold on," the voice called from inside. It definitely wasn't Tails.

The door opened to show a taller blue hedgehog with a chili dog in his hand. He spun his snack in his hand while leaning against the door frame. You could tell by the smirk on his muzzle that he was a confident kind of person. Putting the pieces together, you figured the famed Sonic the Hedgehog had answered the door.

"What can I do for you kid?" the hero asked before taking a bite from the chili dog. With muffled words he continued, "Autograph, photo, you don't look like the kind to ask for a spine, but I've--"

"I'm here to see Tails," you interrupted. You must have surprised Sonic since he almost choked on his food.

After he small coughing fit, the hedgehog began again, "Sorry, guess I've gotten used to other requests. Uh, ya mind asking why you want to see my little bro?"

You watched as the hedgehog took another bite from his chili dog before answering, "Well, I'm his girlfriend, and--"

"I KNEW IT!!!" Sonic exclaimed with his mouth full.

His exclamation was loud enough for your boyfriend to hear, making him rush down the stairs. "Sonic, what gi--" Tails paused once he noticed you, "(Y/N), did you tell him?"

"I knew all along, bud!!" The Blue Blue interrupted once again. "I knew my dating tips would help you!!"

---Knuckles--- "Lay off!!! The Master Emerald stays on the island," Knuckles stated as he tugged on the jewel.

"You know what they say: Jewels are a girl's best friend," Rouge argued as she pulled the emerald towards her.

You sat on the alter steps, watching the battle while hugging a bag of popcorn. You weren't much for a fighter, and it was your boyfriend's turn to guard the jewel. You had to keep a large group of bird from doing their business on the jewel earlier in the week. Now, you could relax and cheer on Knuckles from the sidelines, but you decided to stay quiet and keep your face full of food.

"Rouge, the emerald stays here on the island for everyone's safety. Besides, who would want to be your friend. You're a their," the red echidna argued before finally grasping the jewel from the angered bat.

You laughed at the G.U.N. agent, gaining her attention. "I'm sure that girl over their would love to be my friend. She probably thinks I'm a riot," Rouge debated while wrapping an arm over your shoulders.