Chubby Bunny Challenge!! (Espio & Antoine)

---Espio---
"Quit being such a downer and join us, Espio," Charmy commanded to his friend.

"I will not partake in such an idiotic game," the chameleon replied.

Your boyfriend had asked you to find a suitable game to play with Charmy while Vector was away. You knew tons of games, but they usually resulted in murder, a trip to the hospital, jail time, or all of the above. You wanted to play a round of Russian Roulette, but it was sadly dismissed. Instead, Charmy decided to search the internet for fun games. The Chubby Bunny Challenge involved candy, fun, and stupid nonsense. How could you guys not play it?!?!

You really wanted your boyfriend to play with you. Espio was always so serious; you wanted him to relax and have some fun for a change. Since the chameleon wasn't going to listen to begging and pleading, you decided to use your criminal skills: blackmail. Pulling out your phone, you dialed a number into your device. Showing the digits to your boyfriend, his eyes went wide in surprise. It was his mom's number.

"Sh-she gave you her number?" Espio asked with slight fear.

"After the 'accident' in Dragon Country, your mother wanted to make sure her big strong son would protect me," you stated. You squeezed your boyfriend cheeks and made kissy faces at him. "If I were to, I don't know, tell her about how her special ninja warrior sings to Britney Spears in the shower, how do you think she will react?"

Espio sauntered to couch while grumbling incoherent words. You smirked in victory before taking a seat between your boyfriend and the small child. Finally, the games could begin. Charmy was on a roll, shoving as many marshmallows into his mouth as he could. He must've had at least seven in his mouth, but never take more than you can chew. The kid couldn't handle so much sugar so fast. He was forced to spit out the sweets before going crazy. He flew all around the room, bounced on the couch, and even swung from the ceiling light. Luckily, the child's sugar high didn't last long, and the kid passed out in Vector's recliner seat.

"The game is over," Espio stated as he pushed himself off the leather couch.

You quickly pulled your boyfriend back down and shoved a marshmallow into his mouth to keep him from complaining. "Nope, you are going to play this game with me, right here right now," you commanded.

After covering the sleeping bee with a blanket, you began your game. Espio was still as negative as ever, but he was slowly beginning to enjoy his time with you. All it took was the sight of your stuffed cheeks to change his mind about the game. Anyways, the two of you were tied eight to eight. You were forced to spit as the sugar began to choke you. Espio held on tight, and you watched him fit another marshmallow in his jaws. Espio popped another marshmallow in his mouth, making you giggle and laugh.

Just at that moment, Vector walked in. At first, he didn't notice the weird game taking place in his living room. After taking a second take and seeing Espio with a face full of marshmallow goop. Your boyfriend immediately spat out what was in his mouth in embarrassment. Espio destroyed you, but Vector destroyed his dignity.

---Antoine---

"I don't seem to understand ze point of this game," Antoine stated as he chewed on a marshmallow.

"It's just a fun game that makes people look silly, that's all," you answered.

"No wonder ze blue hedgehog did eet."

Everyone had been talking about the Chubby Bunny Challenge. Your boyfriend didn't see the big deal about stuffing marshmallows into your mouth for a competition. Of course, you made it your goal to help Antoine see the light and to enjoy the game. You showed him funny videos including the Blue Blur's viral hit, took him to a small party where some of your friends played the game, and now, the two of you were going to play the game together.

You pulled your boyfriend to the kitchen where you had everything set up. Tossing a marshmallow into your mouth, you began the game. Antoine tried keeping up with you as much as he could, however, you just wanted to win. The two of you had fun, though. You giggled at the French man as he spoke with a muffled accent. You even tried copying his accent as best as you could. You wish you took acting lessons so you could be better with your dialect. Your boyfriend was still amused by your failed attempt.

Soon, you had to stop playing as the sugar was beginning to rot your sweet tooth. Antoine kept going after you called it quits. In fact, he broke Sonic's record. Your boyfriend won seven to ten, and you were very impressed as well as slightly disgusted. You went to brush your teeth as your could feel the fatty food drill cavities into your molars. When you came out of the bathroom, you began picking up the kitchen. As you reached for the marshmallows, you were stopped by a familiar hand.

"What are you doing, Mon Cherie?" Antoine asked.

"I'm cleaning, silly," you answered.

"But I wish to have ze rematch," Antoine begged.

The two of you spent the rest of the day playing the Chubby Bunny Challenge until you ran out of marshmallows. Then, Antoine went to go by more as you tried to get rid of the sweet aftertaste in your mouth.