2

Janson ordered us to wash up, and get our nasty stench out.

I entered the shower stall I was assigned to and, unfortunately, there were no separations between boys and girls, turned the faucet on.

"Gah!" I yelled, feeling the coldest water droplets go down my spine.
I jumped to the corner of the stall.
"Who's scream was that!?" Exclaimed Newt.
"Mine! The water is freezing cold!" I explained, and began to adjust the water faucet to my desired temperature.
I heard a couple of giggles hear and there, but the stall next to my left was dead silent. There was blood on the bottom of the floor, not fresh blood, but dried out. It may have been a nosebleed... Or the blood of the grievers, Chucks wound, staining the persons skin, and going down the dirty drain.

W.I.C.K.E.D

Janson then advised us to a medical examination room.
Teresa was approached by a female doctor.
Minho was running on a treadmill, the poor guy never stops running.
Thomas was taken to a separate room to speak with Janson.
And I was with Newt.
A male doctor approached us with a huge, and I mean HUGE needle.
"What is that?" Asked Newt, looking up and down at the syringe. 

"Its a fluid containing all the vitamins you had revoked back at the maze" explained the doctor

"Its a fluid containing all the vitamins you had revoked back at the maze" explained the doctor. "Try to occupy your mind with something besides the needle"

I really wanted to know how Teresa and Gally got to the flooded room. Especially Teresa...
Thoughts were occupying my mind, and I didn't even notice the gigantic needle go in my arm.

W.I.C.K.E.D

At the cafeteria.

Oh yeah, food time.
Though where ever we were we could get poisoned, I was starving.
I was looking for an available seat, or even better, a seat next to the people I know.

Thomas walked up beside me.

"Do you see Minho, Fry, or.... Newt?" I asked, looking around at the same time.

"Yeah, follow me" he said.

We found our gladers.

"Hey Mel! We weren't the only maze!" Minho hit me with the facts as soon as I sat down next to him.

"Wait, you guys had girls?" Asked one unfamiliar face.

"We had one. In fact, she was the one who led us to the exit" said Newt, with a proud exposure.

Momma Newt strikes again.

"Damn, girl power. That guy over there, was here the longest. His maze was 'girls only'. He was the first boy up there" said Frypan.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Aris" replied all three boys across from us.

I saw a blonde kid, hovering over his drink. He had his grey hoodie up, and nobody was sitting around him.

"Im gonna go talk to him" I said, and began standing up, when Thomas stopped me by calling my name.
"Mel" he said.
"What?" I asked.

He pit his hand up, and reached for mine, but backed out and put his whole arm on his lap, and turned back to his meal.

"Never Mind..." He said.
I continued walking to Aris.

"Dude, what was that?" Winston asked Thomas.

Yeah Tom, what was that?

I stated focus on Aris, when all of a sudden, a guard came up to me, probably 3 times bigger than me.
"Are you Melissa Agnes?"he asked.
"Yes" I answered.
"Come with me" he ordered.
"Where? Why?" I asked.
"You'll know on the way"
"Im not going if—"
"You don't really have a choice, Agnes"
I crossed my arms, and refused to move.
"Ms. Agnes, come right now or you will have to face the consequences" demanded the guard.
"Where are you taking me!?" I exclaimed, catching some attention from a few of the tables.
"I don't want to do this, but if I have to, I will—"

"Then do it"

Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my back.

"Mel, what are you thinking?" Asked Minho, standing beside me.

"You. Minho Lee. You're coming with me too" said the guard.

"Wha-? Why do you need me?"

"You two have the same blood type. You're also both immune. Those are all the hints I'm giving. Now come, with me"
Is everyone in our glade immune? Probably...
Minho and I nodded and began to follow the guard.
As soon as the doors out of the cafeteria opened, I un-crossed my arms, and went to the corridor.
I kept looking down at my feet, and induced the smell, of what reminded me of a hospital.

Minho put his finger on my chin, and lifted my head up.

"Look up, princess, your tiara is falling" he said, grinning, trying to cheer me up.

I felt pain in my back. I had no idea why, put I was going to find out soon.

The pain was so bad, I felt a tear form.
"What's wrong?" Asked Minho.
"I-I don't know, I feel this weird pain on my back" I replied.
"What's going on?" Asked the guard, stopping.
Minho put his arm around me, as I was getting dizzy and it was getting hard for me to walk.

As soon as he put his arm around my back, he immediately put it away.

"You're bleeding." He said.
I turned around, and saw a red laser pointer being aimed, kind of what snipers attach onto their guns, then it disappeared around the former.
"Run" I said "Tell the others to..."

Before I could finish, I passed out in my best friends arms.

Someone had entered the facility.

We weren't alone anymore...