13

I walked out of the tent, only to find Newt eavesdropping, then acting like he wasn't doing anything.

"Looked steamy in there" he said, with a smirk ;).

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said.

"Melly, its blazing hot, the sun is setting right behind your tent. The whole village could see your shadows" said Newt "Now tell me, how long has this been going on?"

Newt made a cheeky expression, and waited for an answer.

"Oh Newton, for only a few minutes" I answered.

"Almost got to second-base with the keeper. Impressive"

"Oh shut up"

Minho walked out of the tent, gave me and him a glare, and Newt gave Minho a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes, and decided to go for a walk, and explore this village, sense we don't know how long we're staying here for.

But that didn't go as planned.

I stopped by Minhos tent, because it was getting late, and saw him sitting on the edge of his "bed". I sat down next to him, and put my head on his shoulder, then looked down and saw him hold the wooden figure Chuck had made.

"You still have it" I said.

"Yeah, I'm not sure what to do with it. Every time I see it, I just shut down in a way" he said.

"Why don't you give it to someone else? On of the gladers"

"Are you offering me to give this back to you?"

"No... Maybe you can give it to Thomas? He was pretty close to Chuck at the glade."

Minho sighed, and put the figure back into his pocket.

"Speaking of Thomas" he said, pulled his arm around my shoulder, and pushed me back so we both were laying on the bed. "He told me who he likes"

"Who?!" I squealed.

"I can't tell"

"Minho!! What is the point of you telling me that you know something, and then not tell me the 'something' you know?!"

"What?"

"Never mind..."

I breathed out, a bit frustrated, but knew that Thomas'll tell me sooner or later.

"You're so cute when you're mad" Minho said, and 'booped' my nose.

"Slinthead" I said

"Shuck face" he fired back

"Shank"

"Crum head"

"Med-ass"

"Ru—"

"Mel! There you are!" We suddenly heard Teresa interrupt out 'sass-name-fight'.

I sat up straight, and saw her bear the opening of the tent.

"Get back to our tent, I need to talk to you" she said.

I rolled my eyes.

"You'll talk to me tomorrow" I said.