18

3 weeks later

Why am I feeling guilty? I did what I had to do, and I know the others feel the exact same way. I wasn't going to let anyone die.... (Related to Book one, final chapter)

They've been keeping us here for 3 weeks. A blank, white room, with nothing. Absolutely nothing. All we had were white t-shirts, white pants, white socks, white shoes. You get the point. I've already experienced different hallucinations, and sometimes get screams coming from my head. Screams of the gladers. I try to tell my self it's all fake, that it'll be over soon. But when will soon come?

I can't live like this! I was going insane.
I was worried sick about Thomas, Newt, Minho, Frypan, and Brenda.

Were they going through the same exact thing?

I took in a deep breath and decided to do what I had planned.

On the door to this cell room, there's a rectangular  piece of glass, which you can look through with. I lifted up my fist and began smashing into it. The door was locked, and Sense there are sound proof walls, nobody would hear me scream. So, if I break the glass, get injured, somebody will come, but before they do, I can easily beat them to the ground. Will it work? Probably not, but I take my chances.

I finally broke the glass into tiny little pieces. I took one of them, and cut straight into my arm. 

"Gahh" I groaned, and began to scream for help into the little rectangular hole I had made.

Oh, I would've kicked down the door like a superhero, but, it would be difficult to kick down a metal door.

Someone, wearing all black, came in running with a med kit.

"What is it kiddo?" He asked through the hole.

I showed my bloody arm up, and faked tears.

He realized what I had done, and began to unlock the door.

Immediately when he did that, I snatched the med kit from him, kicked him into the stomach, and on top of all that, hit him in the head with the wooden kit, causing him to pass out in the middle of the corridor.

To my surprise, the corridor was white too.

Great. What now?

I took some supplies from the med kit, and stuffed them into... Well, wherever I could of. Then, began to search for my friends.
There were 6 cell room doors, and two doors on each end. I looked through the door on the right end, and looked through the tiny little window. I saw a corridor, Identical to the one I was one, but it was labeled with #2.

I looked onto the wall and saw this corridor labeled as #1. So there were others...

I searched through each cell room, by looking through the little glass. The first one I found, had a body laying in the center, all skinned. The persons body was in a pool of blood, while the aging skin was scattered all around.

Gross.

Hopefully that wasn't anyone I knew...

I searched through the one across from it, and saw a males body in a fetal position.

Don't know who it could be, but I have to save them.