14

Flashback
Mels P.O.V (Glade)

—This was not included in "Our Death Cage"

After what happened to Gally, I stated away from him. Rules were made.

One day, Me and Minho returned from the maze and back into the glade, when Gally popped up out if no where, and began arguing with Minho.
I was quite far away, and was talking to Alby, so I didn't think much of it. Plus, Minho knows how to protect himself. That was before Gally socked him in the face.

I immediately ran towards them, and once I did, I kicked Gally in the stomach, which didn't inflict any harm on him sense my legs were sore from the running.

Alby and Newt took care of Gally and tried to calm him down, while I ordered Minho to go to the homestead and wait for me.

I got out a bucket full of cold water, and a cloth, and pressed the -now wet- cloth onto his cheek.

"It's really cold" Minho said

"It'll help" I said

"With what? Soaking my face and making it look like I sweated more than I already had?" He asked.

"No, shuckface. It'll keep your pretty face from bruising"

"Are you telling me I'm pretty?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you?" He asked again.

"Yes. Im protecting your be-a-utiful skin from the dangers of the blue plague" I sarcastically said.

"Thank you, madam" Minho said with a french accent.

Suddenly, I saw a little boy in the distance.

"Hey, who is that?" I asked

"The new Greenie," answered Min," I think..."

"Did anybody give him a tour?" I asked

"I don't think so"

The boy ran off into the woods.

"Hey!" I shouted, but he didn't come back.

I put Minhos head on my shoulder, and wrapped my arm around him in a way so I could still reach his cheek.

We've been sitting like this for about 5 minutes, when we saw the same boy run up to us.

"I don't know where I am, I don't know who you are, I don't even know who I am, I can't remember anything, can someone please explain to me whats going on?!" He exclaimed, completely panicking.

"Sit down" I ordered, with a soft tone.

"How do I know If I should trust you?" The boy asked.

"Dude, if I trust her, you trust her" Minho said.

"How do I know it i can trust you?"

The kid was still panicking, and was on the verge of hyperventilating.

"If I trust him, you trust him" I said "You really don't have a choice here. Sit down"