9

We turned around to find a girl with short brown hair, with big brown eyes.

"I repeat! Who are you?" She asked, taking out her gun.

None of us knew how to answer.

"Follow me" she said "I'll take you to someone you'll probably answer.

"We're looking for the 'Right Arm' " said Thomas breaking the silence.
The girl let out a small laugh, but didn't answer.

Aris, Frypan, Teresa, Thomas and Newt were ahead of me and Minho, following the girl.

We walked all quietly, and passed a corridor with a bunch of cranks chained up to poles.
O my shuck how ugly they were...
Black veins popping from their skin, Nails were rotten and growing a fungus, their mouths were missing majority if their teeth, some were even lucky enough to still have their bottom jaw, and had trails of the same black liquid Winston puked.

While we were walking, a conversation sprung between me and Minho.

"So I almost died?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"And you cried over... Me?" He asked again.

I wasn't much of a cryer as I was then.

"Of course I did. You are my best friend" I answered.

"Best friend?" He asked, giving me a strange look.

I nodded.

While we were following Brenda we entered another building.

People actually liver there. The 'citizens' there looked at us as if we were animals at the zoo.

"The names Brenda by the way" the girl said, as soon as we reached the second floor.
In there was an old man. Maybe not too old, about late 30s I'd say.

"I have three questions" the man said.
I looked over at Thomas, and hoped he was the one to answer these mans questions.

Many people started gathering around on the second floor, many of them looked like like bikers.

"Where did you come from?" The man asked.

We all exchange looks, for we did not know how to answer it.

Suddenly, Brenda walked over to Thomas, and put a metal scanner looking thing onto the back of his neck.
Thomas, well, being him, began to protest and by doing that started a commotion.  I was dragged into the fighting circle by some guy, but I kicked them back, not too hard, but enough to throw them away a couple feet, and show them not to mess around with our crew.
I wanted to punch someone after seeing Newt get grabbed by someone else, but the man holding him back let go as soon as he heard the  Man say:
"You came from W.I.C.K.E.D"

W.I.C.K.E.D

Long story short, they trapped us.
Aris, Newt, Fry and Minho, were who knows where, While Thomas, Teresa, and I were in a room with one light bulb that hung in the center, and flickered once in a while.

"I hate this" I said

"Who doesn't?" Snapped back Teresa.
I rolled my eyes, but saw Teresas facial expression go from 'I hate you because you probably hate me' to 'but you're my sister and i want to hug the shit out of you'.

"Your hair is still blue..." She quietly said.

"What else did you expect? "You did out chemicals in it" I joked, even though the time wasn't right.
I am willing to fix my relationship with Teresa. I'm not sure how though. At least, not yet. If she disrespects my friends, who are basically my family, she can't be with us.

"Guys, look!" Exclaimed Thomas, pointing to a corner.

"Are we suppose to see something? If you see a bug I might as well die now" I said sarcastically.

"No, its a speaker" Thomas replied.

Teresa and I stepped over to Thomas, and the speaker, then both squinted our eyes to get a better look, sense the light coming from the bulb would not reach that far of a distance.
It looked so old and rusty, it most likely won't work.

This is where I was proven to be wring.

A song started to play. It was hard to make out what it was, but it sounded like a calm melody.

"What is going on?" Teresa asked?

Before I was able to say my sassy reply, Brenda crashed the door open

"We need to go. NOW" she ordered "W.I.C.K.E.D, where you guys came from, their bitches are here. Looking for you! The others are waiting at the other end. We're taking you somewhere safe!" She quickly exclaimed.

We followed her without hesitation, and got to a room with one wall taken down, and a zip line going from the building we were in to another one.

Aris, Frypan, and Newt were already on the other side, while Teresa was sliding down.
"There are only two left!" I said.

"Thomas, come with me, I know another way out" said Brenda, as Thomas followed her.

"Be careful!" I shouted.

"Dont die!" Minho followed, as he strapped in to the rope, and rode down to the others.

It was finally my turn.

As I was sliding down on the rope, I got so distracted by the song that was still playing, and didn't notice it getting thinner, and thinner.
I hoped that the rope would last by the time I make it to the others, but it didn't.
I was only a couple meters away from the ledge, and people were cheering me to hurry up, when the rope snapped, leaving me falling to the cold sand.
I let out the loudest scream, almost like a banshees cry.

I landed on my back, which hurt like hell thanks to that dart, and saw Newt scream my name, when he saw the broken rope.

The last thing I saw before I was taken away by Janson, was Newt stopping Minho from jumping down to me.