5

Eventually we ran into an abandoned building. We all slide down the sandy slope, and with each step we would take, there would be an echo.
"What now? Y'all said you hd a plan. Thomas had a plan" I said, and looked at him, "Thomas?"
He stood silently, as if he was a lost puppy trying to figure out where he is.
"Thomas?!" I asked again, trying to force words out of him.
"I... I don't have s plan yet" he answered.
"You led us out of W.I.C.K.E.D into the scorch, and you don't even have a bloody plan!?" Exclaimed Newt, who was full on nervous.
"No... I don't" said Thomas in a guilty voice.
I sighed.
I could see the look of disappointment on everbodys faces.
"Let's try to focus on the present for now. Okay? Search for resources. That's our plan" said Winston.
Aris passed us flashlights he had found.
The gladers separated into groups, while I was on my own, if anything happens, I would scream.
There were a bunch of old items lying around...
Torn up mattresses, shattered glass, small tables flipped over, silverware, pretty much  all were house items.
People lived here...
What could of happened to them? Are there any people left here? Doesn't seem like it... Why did they have to leave?
Whatever, right now, I need to focus on OUR survival.
There was a mess. Everywhere. It was difficult finding what I needed, but in the end, I managed to find appropriate clothing for the desert, and a backpack for supplies.
I stuffed my carry-on with several bottles of water, extra clothing, and sneakers.
Would be great if I find a weapon, but I bet there are none here.
I eventually found Frypan and Newt, and decided to join them in whatever they were doing.
As soon as I sat down bedside them, the lights turned on.
"Who turned them on?" I asked. 
Newt and Fry shrugged, but were just as confused as I was. Maybe not Fry...
"Minho, Run!" We suddenly heard a faint yell from Thomas.
My heart started to pace quicker.
We saw Thomas and Minho run toward us, as a small group of de-figured people chased them. A disgusting sound of squeals echoed through the building.
Cranks.
"Guys, we need to go. NOW!" I yelled, and began running with Thomas and Minho.

W.I.C.K.E.D

We regrouped with the others, and after 10 minutes of running, though it felt like forever, being the prey kind of terrified me. Sure my mom was a crank, but she never threatened me. She kind of just... Chilled? But these guys? It looks like they haven't are in years.
Being me, I tripped over my own foot, but immediately got back up. Though, as soon as I did that, a crank grabbed me the legs, and pushed me down again.
"Shit!" I yelled, instead of "Help!".
That crank was hideous...
I began pushing it off, but it was way to heavy, and had a good grip on my leg.
It let out a loud groan, and let all the black mucus dribble out of his mouth, and onto me.
Thank god im immune.
I let out a scream, and continued pushing it off.
The others cranks were catching up.
Soon, I'll be eaten alive...
"Ey! She's not your meal!" I heard Minho yell, and he knocked the crank off with a wooden plank.
I stood up, and we began running.
"You okay, princess?" He asked
"Im fine, thanks" I replied.
We proceeded running, and got to the second floor by using the broken escalator as stairs.
We were in a shopping mall!?
Suddenly, as we were running, we heard Newt cry: "Tommy! Help!"
Newt was under a crank, and right beside him was a glass fencing that can shatter at any moment, and lead both of them to the 1st floor.
Thomas, being Thomas, without thinking, kicked the crank off of Newt to the bottom, breaking the glass, and almost sending Newt down with him, but got a hold of his hand, and brought him back up.

We continued running, and running, hoping to lose them, but got to a dead end with teo big doors locked.
"I'll hold then back, while you et the doors open!" Yelled Winston.
I tried pushing them open, but Minho ordered me not to.
Winston took out a pistol and began shooting at the moving targets.
I moved aside to Teresa, as Frypan smashed into the door, over and over again.
"Hurry up! Im out of ammo!" Screamed Winston.
Fry got the door open, and we all fled into the other side, which led us to the outside.
Minho and Thomas were holding the door for the cranks unable to enter.
"Minho, go! I'll close as soon as Winston comes!" Yelled Thomas.
"Shuck No! I'll stay here for backup" yelled Minho.
As Winston fled out, arms of the cranks caught him, and ripped a big part of his abdomen.
"Gaah! Get them off! Im not immune!" He screamed.
Immediately, I rushed to help, and so did Newt (of course he did! He's like the mom of our group).
We got Winston out, by pulling him out, while Thomas and Minho shut the door.

Winston was able to walk, so we ventured off into... Sand...
The W.I.C.K.E.D HQ was no where in sight, and at this point we were all very tired. It was getting dark anyway, so Aris offered a 'nap break'. The group huddled in together under a fallen piece of cement, and we stayed there for the night.

Once morning came, we needed a new plan. Where would we go? The whole world is destroyed.
"What do we do now, geniuses?" I asked with my eyes half opened, half closed.
"I heard W.I.C.K.E.D talk about some people in the mountains the want to get" said Thomas.
"Mountain people? You're saying we visit the mountain people? Who are W.I.C.K.E.Ds' next target?" Asked Minho.
"Are there any other suggestions?" Asked Newt.
So it was settled.

We all crawled out from underneath the cement block, and stared off into the distance.

"To the mountains we go" I sighed.