Chapter 1

*WARNING* Profanity will be used throughout this story. Smut/Lemon may also come into the plot later on.

*(Y/N) POV*

I grabbed the final box out of the moving truck and brought it into my brand new apartment. I gently set it on the floor and took in my surroundings. I was so proud of how far I have come along. To think that it all started at an orphanage. Not just any orphanage though.. Wammy's House. Even though the last time I was there was 5 years ago, I still remember it like it was yesterday. 

*Flashback* 5 years ago 

He brought me into a tight embrace "I'm going to miss you so much (Y/N)" I look up at him and gave him a gentle smile.. "I'm going to miss you too Lawliet" 

*Flashback ends * 

I couldn't help but blush at the memory, Lawliet was someone I adored for many years after all. His little quirks were what made him so special. The way he sat perched up on his feet like a bird, his ridiculous intelligence and his obnoxious love for sweets. 

I plopped down into my bed wondering where Lawliet is now and I also wonder..if he still thinks of me too. 

To be continued... 

*Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! Comment down below any feedback you may have. It's all greatly appreciated!* xoxo